Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
updated ID list, below are also anotations on which NPCs you can have sex with, without any special conditions (events), be warned that some npcs like takumi, mermaid and female giant have sex scenes but need special requirements I have yet to find.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I noticed female protag only gets scenes on defeat or on talk > sex
Meanwhile male protag gets to rape with R key in addition to the other scenarios.

Last edited:

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
I mean...we can rape old grandma if that's what you are asking for
Quite a fetish you are having there though
not really a fetish. im bi irl, this game is a twisted fucking mess lmao. however, with how twisted it is, i dont see why we cant be twisted optionally being able to fuck all genders. if i play a degen game thats dark, i wanna delve. but to be clear. these games are in no reflection to what im actually into xD. i just enjoy all kinds of different games, whether theyre to my usual taste or not

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Umbral Knight

jinkong

Oct 6, 2017
Just a heads up, I replaced that triggering steam_api64.dll with one i got from a different cracked steam game and it worked fine. (No antivirus trigger) Just saying the one in this one is a little fishy... use at your own caution.

Reactions: Daddums

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
Where do I get onion seeds?

Killed quite a lot of chicken and birds and destroyed a lot of crates, yet not even a single one dropped for me.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Does stuff like small rocks, branches, bushes and etc. ever respawn?
If they don't, like in Don't Starve, it'll be such a bummer.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Does stuff like small rocks, branches, bushes and etc. ever respawn?
If they don't, like in Don't Starve, it'll be such a bummer.
It seems a lot respawn after reloading. I cleared out the first 3 village and after reloading they all respawned.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes