dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
how do i progress with the young lady quest? I scared the cow away, and the only options is to keep going back or be sarcastic with her.

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
Just wondering, can I download the dlc from the dev site and put it in the game from here or do I have to get it from steam?

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
Also in the censure version is it that there no sex scenes or does it blur out character private parts? Asking since I am having trouble downloading the uncensure version

RedRumRunner

Feb 12, 2023
I'm new to cracked steam games but the steam_api.dll is showing a lot of detections on virustotal, . I assume that because a lot are listed as generic that they are false positives but any reassurances would be great!

GoKillRe

Nov 28, 2017
According to

Throw a zero byte file called none.bat into \Mad Island\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML and it will be de-censored.

Creating a zero byte file (in Windows):
Have file extensions visible; if you don't know how to do that, Google it
Right click and select New>>Text File
Creates a New Text File.txt
Change name to none.bat
Say Yes to the file extension warning
Done
This method can only lift part of the censorship
Use this method to completely remove:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bepinex-plugin-texture-replacer-v1-0-7-0.118422/

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
wolf67 if you don't know the dlc is the loli content, so I can't give you a straight answer sorry about that.

I don't know about the censorship since I immediately uncensored it before playing, but if that version had no sex this thread will be tagged differently so I assume it is just blurring.

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
wolf67 if you don't know the dlc is the loli content, so I can't give you a straight answer sorry about that.

I don't know about the censorship since I immediately uncensor it before playing, but if that version had no sex this thread will be tagged differently so I assume it is just blurring.
While not a big fan of loli stuff so likely won't get the dlc if that all it is, I don't understand why it would be consider ban content unless it kids in which case I understand.

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
and when u try to change npc's appearance, search for his/her name and look for <parameters>
For female natives
<parameters>
<int>0</int> // Front hair (0-8)
<int>0</int> // Back hair (0-6)
<int>0</int> // Eyes (0-3)
<int>4</int> // Nose (0-4)
<int>1</int> // Eyebrow (0-2)
<int>0</int> // Invalid?
<int>2</int> // Boobs (0-3)
<int>3</int> // Tattoo on face (0-3) 3 is none
<int>0</int> // Ears (0-2)
<int>0</int> // Invalid?
</parameters>

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
Your anti virus probably deleted important files, happened to a few people in the comments.
I had have been stop from downloading and unziping games before but I don't think I have a game that delete some files from my games but not all because of my anti virus.

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
View attachment 3673723
this should be a guide from me i guess

1: beat up Big foot or capture it. (enemies: small spider, wolf)

2: Spider boss cave

3: Boss with the meat bench recipe in treasure chest

4: mermaid

5: the fat guy with mens bench recipe i guess

6: loli village (idk about steam ver) with banana suit with costume cover (long gloves and leggings)

7: women village (theres a cave beside it connected to 8 or 9, and outside the cave of 7, u can find sheep, Ostrich, cow, female cow) and white mushroom

8: iron ore cave, can find iron ore, kill bats and get bones, kill pink shining monster to get purple ore

9: gold ore cave but with iron ore and same enemies as 8

10: little life's fairy (bring snicker first, they are laying around the beach)

11: werewolf, beat it up or capture it

12: underground cave, with underground women and man, mouse. resources: blood stone, strong bone, mad orb, flesh

13: underground dungeon with 10 floors but beat up the two treasure hunters on the right side of the blue circle i drawn first (bring female protagonist), dungeon: leather, gold, dead orb, ghost outfit of robe, hood and mask, bondage clothes (top and bottom), ancient fruit, poison spitting shield, blue candles (decorate), normal candles (decorate), blue ruins candle (decorate), normal ruins candle (decorate), magic feather (wings) (equipment wear), sacred robe (top), sacred robe (bottom), sacred robe (hat), katana, iron lantern (decorate), gold lantern (decorate), guardian skeleton mask (equipment wear), guardian cloth cover (equipment wear), guardian sword, crystal sword, ring of lust ( can be equipped to male and female and loli), stone sword, a CORE

14: Plant boss with plant workbench and green stone if i am correct. There are mutant lotus, explosive bag, clay (need shovel), kill plant enemies their to get vine, kill purple lizard to get eleceel muscle, theres a little chance a mandrake pretend to be a plant but it will run very fast, do not eat it or instant death, u can make it a hat tho

15: where nanachi is located

16: where the big cows i mentioned before, and there are big worms standing around (mysterious liquid), scorpions and small cheeta(?)

17: centipedes boss with sand workbench recipe

18: entrance with 3 stones to enter the purple area (green, red, blue)

19: Prison (progress main story enough and u can see the fat guy on the ship got captured to there) resources: string, men's bondage (head, top, bottom, shoe), prison guard (top, bottom)

20: cyborg lab, beat the boss and get her head, enter the door on the right side, kill cyborg and get titanium, or cut off their parts to build one soon.....

i will update this tomorrow i am tired
How do you get to women village and loli village?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
2 things: 1 > we need an uncensor mod plus x-ray ASAP/or have him make it uncensored in next update.
2: we need pregnancy indication. so if a native is not your friend/is your friend you should be able to tell if they get pregnant.
View attachment 3673584
baby face = pregnant
View attachment 3673590
middle pink increase pregnant rate if i am correct, so ejaculate when the bar reaches it (not every bed will have this situation
View attachment 3673605
when the baby face down there becomes bright like the top one, she can give birth
just open your notepad on your computer first, move your mouse to file >Save as new file > none.bat, file type to all files and put it to \Mad Island\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML
first one is about pregnancy, its normal for not working for a few times, just do it again and again

second one is uncensored

x-ray...may need someone to do it

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
do i need the "=" sign after the command and then hit enter? do i need to follow the wording or no space/capital?
no need, just type /npc 23
if the command is longer like /get wood_01 1
it will include _ with it

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes