John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Thanks, I figured it out now.

But another question, seeing from the screenshots, there'll be a lot of people inhabiting the camp. Where to get enough food to feed all of them? o_O
craft food box in wooden bench, right click food to fill it, max is 1000, they will eat it by themselves but only an area can eat from the box

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
What are the full controls, and how do I get rid of dead bodies?
View attachment 3674198
u can let this thing to eat corpse and turn them into flesh
idk but I found these:

W/A/S/D  Move
Shift + Move Run
Space Attack on the spot (target or mouse cursor direction)
E Target nearby objects
F Heavy Attack (Available only when equipped with a weapon, aims in the direction of the target or in the direction of the mouse cursor if no target is targeted)
R Grapple (male character only) After grappling, click left or right to reduce the stun bar, then R again to cancel.
X toggle run
Q Gesture
T If the slot with the mouse cursor is an animal item, dismantle it
H Drops the item in the slot with the mouse cursor on the ground

Ctrl + click If your property (building or NPC) is within the buildable area, you can interact with it even if you are far away

Number keys  Use inventory item (left-most slot is 1)

M  Map
ESC  Pause
TAB  Show/hide menu

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Guess now I have to figure out how to get them to wear stuff lol. (The NPCs). The friend characters will wear what I give them but the natives won't. Even if it says they can.
when u move ur mouse to certain cloth, it should tell who it can be wore

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I am curious why no changelog on the op.
Also this looks to be popular given how fast the comments have come.
I'll give it a shot when i'm not using my mobile data for internet.

On a different note:

I saw the characters in the image, but hadn't noticed what was on the tables till i read your comment.
if u mean the 2 breasts with a bone on the middle one, its called grilled boobs in game, made out of 4 eyes, one female native breasts and 4 fingers

biteme

May 19, 2018
These screenshots are a permanent stain on my mental health

I am morbidly curious and hopefully not enough so to download this

• Sad
Reactions: Artemissu

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
So how do I get my NPC's to drink water? I have a full water collector in the middle of my base but they're all still thirsty
get a well or rain collector, well can be made on ur hands without workbench, both can only be filled by raining

Kazerad

Feb 7, 2021
Can someone tell me a mini-guide on how to play this, what to do?
I've set everything up, I'm running around and collecting resources, it's not difficult to put my needs in order, but where is the actual sexual content?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
So how do I get my NPC's to drink water? I have a full water collector in the middle of my base but they're all still thirsty
rain collector and well both got an area for npc's to drink, they will drink or eat automatically, so no worries, even reaches 0, they won't die but not healing their hp

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes