Kazerad

Feb 7, 2021
Can someone post their Save? it is very interesting what the already built-up database looks like, and what functions are in the game.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Can someone post their Save? it is very interesting what the already built-up database looks like, and what functions are in the game.
just search "my save" in this thread, and u will see how's mine

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Do you have any Guide?

How to make milking machine?

How to make human recipe menu?
i do have a "guide" but with side quest or stuff on page 13

mens workbench

menu? kill bosses and open treasure chest

but menu about human should be in the 3 and 5 marking in my guide

Last edited:

rocky1213

Jan 10, 2018
No lesbian. No futa. Seems like there's plenty of ryona and even vore/cannibalism. F**k that sh*t.
It is still in early access. There is one, not counting the banned content, lesbian scene in a village of horny aboriginals.

If I were to critique what we got so far, it would be the lack of content the female player has compared to the male. Her scenes only involves her getting raped by bosses, very few enemies, and 2 mini bosses. Like I said before, they have an existing animation the FMC could use. I hope the female MC isn't just an afterthought. After all, you start the game as her. Also, there need to be a better way to get certain items like onions.

Other than that, the game is good so far. I hope they can improve upon it.

Reactions: Xhak

heoine520

Sep 20, 2022
update v0.0.3
Bug fixes and adjustments
・Fixed a bug where the white tiger would not appear.

・Fixed a bug where a log saying "Base changed" would appear during loading if the base flag was placed.
・Fixed a bug where the ally Keigo would remain displayed after Keigo was killed in an event.
・Fixed a bug where young men could not impregnate others.
Adjusted pregnancy determination during sex between natives.
・Fixed a bug where food would be used up in the food storage after interacting with it until another item with inventory was touched.
・Fixed a bug where NPCs would stop moving when switching from a bow to another weapon.
Which hero will update the resources?

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
A little confused what you mean by ally, can i actually take them out with me in the wilds? or will they simply be not hostile
You can makee them follow you around the wilds. And they won't be hostile to you. Unless there's some mechanics that can make them hostile to you if you do or don't do something

RingoZ

Oct 11, 2020
After defeating the mad scientist, any continuation on that questline?
Also, after heading to the green circle in the purple area, I'm asked to save takumi but his event is not triggering? Diamond is also greyed out after I fast travel or enter another area.

Anything on the above?

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes