FelipeHHH

Feb 23, 2024
Hold down the right mouse button and move the mouse pointer to the object you want to shoot at. You should actually hit it if the target does not move.
Yeah like...i did this with 10 arrows...all 10 just miss a single rabbit that wasn't moving.....:cry::poop::ROFLMAO:

Nero500as

Apr 23, 2020
Is it possible to move the blue flag? And how do I get the other main character to follow me? I have 5 capacity, but there is no button for it.
You must build a blue flag. The other MC has no follow option and can only be moved to the blue flag.
Iron Work.png Base Flag.png
But you have to customize the waiting area with Move after you teleport the person to you.

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
guys how i kill rabbits ?? Sorry but arrows allways miss and i need their skin....i'm stuck on this hahaha i set traps but i can grab the rabbit but not kill....how i do that xD
Try to sneak up behind it. They don't run if they don't see you.

Reactions: FelipeHHH

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
Hello, what's the special request to fuck the giant female? she's a friend right now, the only thing that I haven't tried yet are to craft the new swimsuit or catch the maid pet

Fistantilus

Oct 26, 2023
Hi, Am i missing something, as soon as I start a new game, I get the loading screen and the game just crashes to desktop.

Any help or advice?

• Hey there
Reactions: Godfrey91

DreamDrum

Aug 6, 2021
The game didn't work at first, because it was crashing when i clicked on "new game", like a instant crash , after that i founded my antivirus was thinking the file "steam_api64.dll" was a virus, in doubt i tested it in Virus total :
That look pretty weird, and not as a false positive i often encounter, in doubt i used a other "steam_api64.dll" from a other cracked game (https://f95zone.to/threads/automata-final-nyankofeti.197513/ to be exact) if you don't want to grab by the file i gaved under you can dowload the other game and grab her steam api file or any other game with a steam api file.

I also tested to compare this steam api :

Its pretty different and don't have the same problem.

Reactions: Inaros.

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
View attachment 3673975
yea, the strong woman will rape the shit out of u (only them tho), removing ur stun bar -5
Awesome, although is there any chance someone can mod the game or at least the other females are given the ability to rape the male protag? I'd like them to be even involved in the raids that they do too.

I'm asking because this is the first time I'm hearing about this game, and have no clue what the dev has planned for the future and how the community is like. ^-^

memkeys

Feb 1, 2018
The game didn't work at first, because it was crashing when i clicked on "new game", like a instant crash , after that i founded my antivirus was thinking the file "steam_api64.dll" was a virus, in doubt i tested it in Virus total :
That look pretty weird, and not as a false positive i often encounter, in doubt i used a other "steam_api64.dll" from a other cracked game (https://f95zone.to/threads/automata-final-nyankofeti.197513/ to be exact) if you don't want to grab by the file i gaved under you can dowload the other game and grab her steam api file or any other game with a steam api file.

where does this go? filepath for windows, found the filepath, but it won't let me paste into the folder, even running as admin, weird..

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I found other two survivors but how do I move them to my main base? I can't get them to follow me
you need at least 4 party points. After getting one to follow you, warp back to base click them and press move. Location lets you pick their tether spot.

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
can/how do you get the fem MC and companions pregnant??
Pregnant, no. but if you follow Yona's part you will be able to interact with her "friends" and even manipulate the couple's relationship. Already making the MC stay with the girl or Yona with the boy, Or if I almost forgot, the girl with the glasses is not available for now so don't worry if you can't find her.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018

Do I only need the steam_api64.dll or also the steam_api64.dll.bak?

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes