DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I played earlier versions, I hope there are plenty of content added, he was on time with updates and there were sufficient content with previous builds so I am sure this will have a nice early access period. E-made is a fucking legend. Especially considering the state of the game devs we are seeing these days. Teaching noobs some consistency.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
I played earlier versions, I hope there are plenty of content added, he was on time with updates and there were sufficient content with previous builds so I am sure this will have a nice early access period. E-made is a fucking legend. Especially considering the state of the game devs we are seeing these days. Teaching noobs some consistency.
How is the pregnancy? Is it good?

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Nevermind, my Antivirusapp thought the steam_api64.dll was a trojaner! if this not in your plugns folder the game will not start by a "new game" & "load game"! well it's back and it works smoothly!
*allways the F***** Antivirusapps*
I got my friend to install discord, Avast blocked discord. The app that is being used by millions worldwide. Gives you the idea of how much of a shitfest they are. Gimme the Win Defender+Malwarebytes any day.

BurningLlama

Apr 19, 2023
This is how you remove mosaic censor.
1. Right-click the game → Properties → Installed Files → Browse Local Files
Locate the game directory

2. In the root directory of the game folder, find the file "UnityPlayer.dll". You do not need to modify the original file, just create a copy of it.
Rename the new file to "none.bat".
(If file extensions are not visible, you may need to search online for how to display file extensions first)

3. The new file "none.bat" should be identical to the current version of "UnityPlayer.dll" except for the name and extension. This means you might need to repeat this process whenever the game updates (but maybe not).

4. Move the new file "none.bat" to xxx\Mad Island\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes