Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
The lolies. Apparently lolies are wrong, but necrophilia, cannibalism and mutilations are perfectly fine. (y)
i've read old threads saying that the reason why loli content are prohibited because it can attract actual pedophile, i guess it makes sense because if it's known that this site actively sharing cp it would be taken down.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
hm, i remember that if u use a save include loli and play steam ver, they will be completely gone when u play it

WTF

Aug 7, 2016
Yes. It always would be flagged on cracked steam games.
Nope i have 50 steam cracked games on my pc none them flagged steam_api64.dll as virus.
i dont no where you get idea... Yes. It always would be flagged on cracked steam games.

There many cracked game can even play legit on steam online using cracked steam_api64.dll, you can even play lates new game using same cracked steam_api64.dll. If you fear virus replace steam_api64.dll with clean one.

I know this because im part of pirate community, we can emulaite any steam game.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Ho ho, from the dev of Little life? It must be a masterpiece then xD
Thx

Last edited by a moderator:

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Nope i have 50 steam cracked games on my pc none them flagged steam_api64.dll as virus.
i dont no where you get idea... Yes. It always would be flagged on cracked steam games.

There many cracked game can even play legit on steam online using cracked steam_api64.dll, you can even play lates new game using same cracked steam_api64.dll. If you fear virus replace steam_api64.dll with clean one.

I know this because im part of pirate community, we can emulaite any steam game.
Because it's not cracked with default goldburg crack maybe. And if you ask me, I cracked clean game by myself. If you can do it better, I can provide a clean Steam game to you.
Goldburg didn't work on this btw.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
or u can just use /petmax and right click him/her in ur inventory slot to instantly release as ur ally

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
How do you make natives allies? they attack on sight, I have made them faint, then I put them in cage with food to boost their affection I imagine that what it is, but after what do you do? since if I release or place them down after they just full toground

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
and one more thing, u can change progress in ur save
<QuestSave>
<questKey>Sub_Giant</questKey>
<progress>4</progress>
</QuestSave>

change progress to 0 and u can meet the giant girl again

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
How do you make natives allies? they attack on sight, I have made them faint, then I put them in cage with food to boost their affection I imagine that what it is, but after what do you do? since if I release or place them down after they just full toground
did u right click her? don't just put her down, right click the pink girl/blue male pattern in ur inventory

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
theres an elite loli archer btw, she only appears on higher level assault, two +50lvl totems are enough to make her appear (not always), after making them ally, they don need arrows to shoot

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes