Unity Mad Moxxi's Purple Dream VR [v0.03d] [Nurselotl]

Nurselotl

May 7, 2020
Hi guys! I've been quite distant. But I'm continuing this journey as I can.

v0.02
Updated overall visuals, added different and exchangeables suits for the girls, added rutines for them to roam the club, new interactables, spanking is a thing! and more!

Now I'm working on a new model that allow me to add custom animations and expanding the posibilities.In the next update will be NSFW content such as Handjobs, blowjobs and (hopefully) more.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh please...

dont go like that strip club paradise whatever name it is game that already on steam.

i dont give a shit about having a virtual drink, smoking virtual cigarette and other bullshit like this.

stay at the essential.

pay girls for strip on pole, table or private. (and more ofc :p)

game is not bad for now, but avoid the bullshit stuff.

Reactions: Gabaw

Nurselotl

May 7, 2020

oh please...

dont go like that strip club paradise whatever name it is game that already on steam.

i dont give a shit about having a virtual drink, smoking virtual cigarette and other bullshit like this.

stay at the essential.

pay girls for strip on pole, table or private. (and more ofc :p)

game is not bad for now, but avoid the bullshit stuff.
haha, I'll have to agree to a certain extent
I kinda hate that you cant spank the girls freely or you get kicked out xD So that kind of things will not be here hehe

But yes, I'm working specifically on the nsfw aspect now:

Here's a preview of how this goes:

But I also enjoy working in the "club" part... I enjoy the context, let's say hahaha.

Reactions: rpr

rpr

Dec 1, 2017

haha, I'll have to agree to a certain extent
I kinda hate that you cant spank the girls freely or you get kicked out xD So that kind of things will not be here hehe

But yes, I'm working specifically on the nsfw aspect now:

Here's a preview of how this goes:

But I also enjoy working in the "club" part... I enjoy the context, let's say hahaha.
That V0.3 looks very good!!!!!!!! When do you think is it going to be released?

Nurselotl

May 7, 2020
Added new version!

Here's the devlog:

WIP
v0.03d
-Bring back the club scenario with updated girls.
-Added new routines for the Stage dancer
-Added the functionality to go to the private room from the Club scenario. And come back
-Now available for sideload directly in Oculus Quest 2 (Tested, it might work on other devices that allows .apk)

I had to take out some things that doesn’t work like I wanted or because it was draining the performance of the game such as:
- Old suits are gone (But they can come back, I need to tweak some codes to be friendlier for adding Suits)
- “Cloth” functionalities (I’ll address that later with other technique) in suits and the courtain
- The haptic response when you touch the girls. (I’ll work on get that better)

v0.03c
-Added “Spank” position
-Added “Speed control” on UI
-Added “Undress” button
-Now, the girl wouldn’t look directly at you all the time
-Now, all buttons will disappear when enter in “Cum sequence”
-UI improvement
-Fixed some issues between actions
-Tweaks and fixes on outfits

v0.03b
Added gestures, quick reworked interactions and fixed some bugs.
(Most Probable following changes: add diversity on animations and work on more gestures and “feeling her alive”)

v0.03
Add Private room, nsfw content

Reactions: shiftystuff

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MadMoxxisPurpleDreamVR-0.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HiddenEntity

Feb 24, 2021
I know that this is a VR game, but I was wondering if there was also a desktop version? I looked through the comments but found no mention of it, but this game does look intriguing to me. Might still give it a try, although I don't know how well it would play without running a VR headset :LOL:

Nurselotl

May 7, 2020
I know that this is a VR game, but I was wondering if there was also a desktop version? I looked through the comments but found no mention of it, but this game does look intriguing to me. Might still give it a try, although I don't know how well it would play without running a VR headset :LOL:
I'm sorry to say that there isn't a Desktop version yet. And it isn't in my priorities for now.
But maybe I should start considering...

HiddenEntity

Feb 24, 2021
I'm sorry to say that there isn't a Desktop version yet. And it isn't in my priorities for now.
But maybe I should start considering...
That's fine, just wanted to ask as I know a few games that are listed as VR have a desktop version as well. A little bit gutted as this seemed intriguing to me, but then again, I don't mind waiting.

Nurselotl

May 7, 2020
That's fine, just wanted to ask as I know a few games that are listed as VR have a desktop version as well. A little bit gutted as this seemed intriguing to me, but then again, I don't mind waiting.
Can't promise you a lot, but I'll start checking how that can be done. Thanks!

Reactions: HiddenEntity

Nurselotl

May 7, 2020

Gameplay updated of the private room v0.05 on Patreon.

I'm working towards a huge improvement from the last public version. So, it's gonna take some time, but it will have a lot of new things!
More info on my patreon!