Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Do you think the zero to hero story is gonna be the hardcoded narrative?

Do you think a real NTR story could be supported? Kinda like in Our Red Strings. Play the male MC like a loser but somehow he gets with the female MC, but you play the female MC like a cheating slut...? lol.

If you play the male MC like a beta loser even more than what he supposedly is, does this get addressed in the character interactions? Like girls looking down on him or whatevez.

Zero to hero is not the default. MC is involved in the investigation so I'm assuming will become a hero in that respect since the main story has to be linear but his interactions with side girls so far are pretty player dependant - he can grow or he can stagnate. He can sleep with some side girls or completing miss out if he is too much of a wuss. Probably cant be a full cuckold since he starts off the story being cheated on but you can pretty much keep him in thatp athetic state if thats what you want.

Even if you play the MC growing he hasn't gotten with the main F-MC yet as far as I've played so I doubt the meek one will ever end up with her but I've chose some of the lamer options and the F-MC definitely looks down on him and mocks him if he doesn't step up versus encouraging him if he shows growth so if you want an NTR story it is pretty good.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
need two last kamera spots pleas help
That is a hard one due to not knowing where you put the cameras. All I can say is keep turning round in rooms there are several in the ensuite bathroom and don't forget the roof

kaffeepot

Nov 18, 2017
ok the mission with the cameras is bugged i just changed back and forth twice in the rooms and all of a sudden a camera symbol blots out

kaffeepot

Nov 18, 2017
That is a hard one due to not knowing where you put the cameras. All I can say is keep turning round in rooms there are several in the ensuite bathroom and don't forget the roof
I'm now 24/25 because of the bug, but otherwise I've searched all the rooms, including the roof and the bathroom

Jan 21, 2018
Anyone have try the password for the Gallery is "senticosus" ?
I entered the password senticosus and it shown "wrong code", anyone have try the password is correct?
BTW, I'm playing S.1, is it S.1 is different password? Anyone can share the password for S.1 to unlock all Gallery?
anyone has the code for gallery in S1 ?
thank you
The gallery unlock password for S1: "eleutherococcus"

Jan 21, 2018
I just want to ask why was the original gallery in S1 displaying all the actual scenes in the game replaced with only images which are not even the part of the game?
I mean if you wanted to add these extras then could've just made another menu and added them, why remove the more important replay menu from the game itself?
Its already very difficult to skim through the game when I have already played the previous parts with no skip option present and you removed the only option through which I could rewatch those scenes.
Its very difficult for someone like me who has lost all his saves and has to replay everything from the start so...

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
I just want to ask why was the original gallery in S1 displaying all the actual scenes in the game replaced with only images which are not even the part of the game?
I mean if you wanted to add these extras then could've just made another menu and added them, why remove the more important replay menu from the game itself?
Its already very difficult to skim through the game when I have already played the previous parts with no skip option present and you removed the only option through which I could rewatch those scenes.
Its very difficult for someone like me who has lost all his saves and has to replay everything from the start so...
if you look into the game's saves, you will find a replay of all the scenes there.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Checked the WT and yeah doesn't seem like it will be that good of a game later either.
The beginning is actually the worst part so far. Yes, the transition was too fast and Patty (?) is too weak of a character (I also don't find her attractive, sadly) but the story parts around Anna surely make up for it. Her relationship with Matt and their escapades is what makes this game worthwhile in my opinion. The writing is actually pretty decent too.

Reactions: Alfius and Vaelin
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes