• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Did ppl really forgot about this game such an underappreciated gem
If I remember right, this game has quite a lot of abusive other dick around and they are quite present in game, unfortunately that means it loses quite a lot of potential player base that hate that and limits the interest in the game to fans or people that do not mind that. It might be more realistic and fun to others, but hated by a lot of people in their adult games, it is what it is.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
If I remember right, this game has quite a lot of abusive other dick around and they are quite present in game, unfortunately that means it loses quite a lot of potential player base that hate that and limits the interest in the game to fans or people that do not mind that. It might be more realistic and fun to others, but hated by a lot of people in their adult games, it is what it is.
What abusive other dick?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What abusive other dick?
Ramon for one, else I might be confused with another game. Could have happened, in that case my apology, but this game has the three letter tag and multiple penetration so thought this was that game. (Not interested to debate what the tag means, that is why I used the term abusive other dick being very present in game) :)

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Ramon for one, else I might be confused with another game. Could have happened, in that case my apology, but this game has the three letter tag and multiple penetration so thought this was that game. (Not interested to debate what the tag means, that is why I used the term abusive other dick being very present in game) :)
The game has a male and a female protag and people don't like that the female protag gets more dick than the male gets pussy. The three letter tag is because the MC's wife leaves him for his boss at the start of the game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The game has a male and a female protag and people don't like that the female protag gets more dick than the male gets pussy. The three letter tag is because the MC's wife leaves him for his boss at the start of the game.
Well you already start with another reason and yeah those abusive other dicks have action even outside what might be considered NTR based on definition of LI, present or not and all kind of other factors that are also personal to the player in question. That is why debating that tag and what it means is useless in this context. It does not matter whether it is the three letter tag or not, just too much content some players strongly dislike or even hate in this game to play it for them whether there are other paths or not where there is no sex shown with them, just as you love it for the same reasons. Chris and Ramon are major parts of the story however you play it, just as Matt is how he is however you play it, not even speaking of his female partner.

My point is they will simply just not play this game and that is their good right even if you think they miss out, just as the dev has the right to make the game he wants to make and people who do like that to play it. Those themes and things shown (not even just the sex alone) have consequences though on who and how many people play the game. It is what it is, you would not force someone who hates sci-fi to play a game all about sci-fi elements either and expect him to like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Has the dev said if “Matt” has to stay a Cuck for the whole game or will he ever grow a set & start kicking peoples asses or even killing them like hiss old boss or ramen?

Reactions: m4pII
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes