Jul 30, 2018
im having an issue with this game i just got to the point where i play anna in her apartment after work she says she needs to take a shower get something to eat then check shielas ad but after taking the shower nothing is clickable in the kitchen

Reactions: John2383

Leo17

Nov 16, 2017
" im having an issue with this game i just got to the point where i play anna in her apartment after work she says she needs to take a shower get something to eat then check shielas ad but after taking the shower nothing is clickable in the kitchen"

Need to go to the bedroom and get dressed.

Jul 30, 2018
" im having an issue with this game i just got to the point where i play anna in her apartment after work she says she needs to take a shower get something to eat then check shielas ad but after taking the shower nothing is clickable in the kitchen"

Need to go to the bedroom and get dressed.

i figured that part out shortly after i posted that message now im stuck on the plant cameras and hack the ex-bosses computer i clicked everything with the red sparkle and when i goto leave it says i have to complete the mission but i find nothing else to click on

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I cannot wait to fuck the bosses daughter and get back at that douche, and if Patti wants to get back with the mc, I'll be telling her to screw off.

Reactions: Morathi

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Devs I've never asked much but if an MC ever needed REVENGE it would be this guy option to let her die boss dies and she loses everything become a cum bucket on the streets PURE SATANIC GUT WRENCHING REVENGE

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
played it for 5 mins, and its absolute garbage, there is not a single menu where you can mute this fking elevator music, graphic seems decent, but no possibility of adjusting your preferences is beyond unplayable.
Just get rid of your Potato problem solved

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
couldnt get the lifeguard to blow the guard in episode 4 only had the option to knock him out outside then inside the closet. Do you have to play the full game to get this option to open up?

Dimos18380

Jul 3, 2017
couldnt get the lifeguard to blow the guard in episode 4 only had the option to knock him out outside then inside the closet. Do you have to play the full game to get this option to open up?
You have to play only the previous scene on the beach. During the conversation with Demi choose the option to let Demi leave work earlier. Then watch her through binoculars.

Reactions: rogosh

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Totally unplayable to me. I do not know if I see the whole screen or that the possibilities are very hidden, but I get stuck continuously and the only way to move forward is to start another update until I get stuck again. It has possibilities but I can not play it

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
i cant progress here in a office setting up the cameras , and installing bloatware.., please help...

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
i have done everything , but still the message is "i need to complete my mission"...

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes