Collection GIF Video Maenchu Collection [2023-06-17] [Maenchu]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
Looks like that animation is harder to find than I expected.
Yep.. There's a video file with sound on rule34xxx, but it's not the minute-long gumroad version. Probably just someone that personally added sound to the loop and replayed the loop.

Clong20041114

Jul 14, 2021
Do you guys have the video of Ganyu ? The gif version is really great and makes me really looking forward to its complete version. Any hero ?

Dec 11, 2021
Really needing an update of this one but Im guessing nothing new has been leaked given that maenchu is sending rewards via dm
Yeah, and I don't know where the past rewards are sent. Probably it's in Gumroad, but I dunno. Apparently, the people usually only have access to her posts, not her DMs when we are talking about leakers.

May 13, 2021
No one wants to be a hero and share the good animations. Fucking selfish hoarders.
I think it's just normal for people who bought someone that needed money to buy not giving it away, the real issue is that most people that leak animations either don't know about them or don't feel like buying the stuff, some people don't like the artstyle, so it's really just a matter of who will bother with getting the stuff, cause most people rather wait for leaks, such as everyone here, either wait (for who know how long) or, as they say, if you want it done right do it yourself

May 13, 2021
I found the komi san video, alongside the samus one too in fullhd and full lenght, the problem is that they are on xvideos with the annoying watermark sliding on the top

Holy Shit. Watermark doesn't matter we actually fucking found something, someone needs to find this "Femdom King" uploader and bed him for shit

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes