5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ZakAleT

Nov 26, 2021
358 MB

found it on
this might be a lower bitrate version and there is probably 4k
Duuuh, i've already seen that, that is why im asking if there is a follow-up to :confused:

gakssital

May 25, 2024

Look what I've collected

Can anyone please upload the two materials I have?
mega
[abbb]
[ henkawa ]

It's difficult to upload while going back and forth with the translator.
사실 번역기 써도 하나도 모르겠어

Last edited:

Vinegr1725

Jul 5, 2023
Mega
Look what I've collected

Can anyone please upload the two materials I have?
mega
Mega [abbb]
Mega [ henkawa ]

It's difficult to upload while going back and forth with the translator.
사실 번역기 써도 하나도 모르겠어
Where i can load this scenes??? On Virt a mate
.VAR Files from Mafavam Where i can loads?

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2022
Well some characters files are distributed on this sites. For the newer models such as append, I have no idea why I can't take out the textures properly though.

raffi33

Dec 5, 2023
File name needs renaming too. For example, ep1 has two version available. One is without subs, later is a remake. You should rename it correctly as it might cause confusion.

Edit: Here's an update on Hasshaku-sama with the correct title fix: starting from the initial release without any voice acting (that's the old version) to the current available release (Hasshaku-sama EP8- The True Nature of Hasshaku-sama)

Just to be clear: Hasshaku-sama EP8 is not the final episode of this series. The developer is currently working on one more release, which will be the last. (Probably)

Now, if you're wondering why only one episode has remake, it's because when dev started out he had no VA to voice the character. This is his statement for remake of episode 1.

Which is why the title renaming is following chronological order instead of release order.

P.S. as you might have guessed, i renamed each episode to developer's original naming for consistency. This way, paranoid users like me won't be confused in the near future when they stumble upon this masterpiece! ^^
Anyway, don't worry, you won't miss any of it as long as you follow the table above.

I lost quite a few brain cells while sorting out this renaming issue ;;
I hope this helps someone who is in need.

According to this post, there is an Episode 5 with english subtitles which is 1.01 GB, but in the torrent is only 160 MB, and I found another one: which is 274 MB - this version is on sankakucomplex too
There is a torrent pack on nyaa.si - in which there is 1.01 GB Ep5, but without any sub.

SOO I want that Episode 5 which is 1.01 GB with english subtitles. So if someone have it, share with us pls! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: AlongPeter

unknownfan456

Aug 21, 2023
According to this post, there is an Episode 5 with english subtitles which is 1.01 GB, but in the torrent is only 160 MB, and I found another one: Pixeldrain which is 274 MB - this version is on sankakucomplex too
There is a torrent pack on nyaa.si - in which there is 1.01 GB Ep5, but without any sub.

SOO I want that Episode 5 which is 1.01 GB with english subtitles. So if someone have it, share with us pls! :)
I feel like this could have been in the request threads but oh well. I happen to have the exact video you're looking for. Please enjoy:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote