Unity - Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest [RJ376981] [dieselmine]

1. 3.00 star(s)

TheItch

Simplistic and short. Not a lot of scenes. Weird semi-censorship and costume choices. Writing is also nothing to *cough* write home about.

It is a functional game, but a forgettable one.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

bireme2

Solid game. A bit short and a bit too easy with no difficulty options that I could see, but it nails the basics correctly. I'd like to see more from this dev team, hopefully with a game that makes the H stuff a bit more interactive as well.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

BiggestMan404

Simple game where you battle a bunch of enemies as a hot mage girl, forced into a futanari by a powerful succubus, and try not to get your dick sucked so hard your brain turns to mush, which is somehow pretty hard to avoid.

Gameplay is solid, simple and easy enough any coomer could do it, which means you can get to the H-scenes easier too.

A very wide selection of fuckable and be-fucked-by-able enemies, all with small scenes of being pounded by them and trying hardest not to cum, as well as plenty of defeat scenes after Kanade's brain snaps. Not to mention Kanade is super hot when she's flustered and dripping from her futacock from too much pleasure on the side of the screen.

Overall, if you're a futanari or big titty fan, this is a good game for you!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Yetiisready

Pixel animation works well and being so horny you have no choice but to fuck is what i love a lot, futanari too. Some of it is objectionable (antagonist looks like loli) but otherwise I love it!
    Great artwork and animations but an easy game. I could clear the boss rush (and final boss) on my first try.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

GodspeedYou!Pervert

+Short and simple
    As sex as punishments should be
    +Fantastic sprite art
    +Variety of characters and environments

-Uninteresting scenes:
    Personal preference. Easily the hottest character in the game is our protagonist. most scenes are her getting jerked off in creative ways or monster led sex. Would have love to see the protagonist get penetrated and more scenes where the protagonist gives it from behind (So many characters have great asses, why cant we hit it from the back T-T )
    -Lack of scenes per monster
    Most monsters have only one scene, the final boss only has one scene... I would take less variety in monsters if it means we get see our protagonist have sex with them in more than one scenario
    -No sprite gallery
    Sprites are easily the hottest part of the game, shame the game over scenes are not also sprite work

At lot it is personal preference, if you like futa getting jerked off and punished then this is your game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Analogman77

This game is great
    As of 1.1, the game lacks a sprite gallery and it is kinda short, but those are the only negatives.

Gameplay is maybe a bit too simplistic, but it is fun and sexy
    5/5 will buy when it comes in english