Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
ENG Title: Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest
JP Title: 魔導士カナデのふたなりダンジョンQuest
Link:
Description:
Mage Kanade arrives at the ruins after receiving a request to subdue a monster.
However, he was caught by a succubus who was waiting there, and he was turned into a futanari. Kanade confronts the succubus in order

to safely return from the dungeon full of sperm traps ...

Genre: Female Protagonist Dot / Pixel Succubus / Incubus Hand Job Foot Job Lesbian Reverse Rape Futanari / Hermaphrodite

Download link for japanese language v1.1.0:

Patch Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

regraggar

Mar 25, 2020
Yo thx man. But i have a little problem. The game seems very slowly. Can you help me?

Last edited:

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Anyone have a full save by chance? It's pretty early after release but just checking
Yeah here. Goes in AppData/LocalLow/Dieselmine/魔導士カナデのふたなりダンジョンQuest/Save

I didn't see any gallery, but if you hit C, the first option in the menu lets you select a checkpoint to travel to in order to replay floors, bosses, and events.

Mar 8, 2018
Soo rei's unity autotranslator doesnt work constantly spews"there is no trandlation for xxxx< text gibberish. Someone got bepinEX or that to work?? :/

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
For some reason the intro is very slow. After she breaks down the wall she just stands there. Occasionally a line of text shows up or the camera moves, and then back to her just hopping in place. If it's on my end I have no idea what could be causing it. Everything else runs fine.

dcr

Sep 4, 2016
Soo rei's unity autotranslator doesnt work constantly spews"there is no trandlation for xxxx< text gibberish. Someone got bepinEX or that to work?? :/
Issue is that the dev included unfinished localization junk data for english, so whats happening is that the game is trying to provide translations that dont exist. Both Bepinex and Reipatcher dont seem to work at all.

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
same when its cg stuff the game stops after it goes to 70% , i can open the menu and quit but thats all

Dadade15

Dec 7, 2017
same here for the CG freezing after 70% i tryied changing the date and time on the pc but it's still doesn't work
same when its cg stuff the game stops after it goes to 70% , i can open the menu and quit but thats all
For some reason the intro is very slow. After she breaks down the wall she just stands there. Occasionally a line of text shows up or the camera moves, and then back to her just hopping in place. If it's on my end I have no idea what could be causing it. Everything else runs fine.
Change your region and time to japan, wierd shit with JAP Unity.

SheenaZX

Jun 11, 2018
Same problem as many others here, game starts ok, but first cutscene/text never advances.

Even with my system locale set to Japanese.

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
XUnity.AutoTranslator currently doesn't work with this game at the moment.
The reason ReiPatcher won't work is actually because this is an IL2CPP game, which in layman's terms, is Unity's system for converting IL(basically assembly) into functional C++ at compile time.

What this means for you, as the user, is that ReiPatcher, which targets C# Unity games, will fail horribly and might fuck up your game. So don't try it lol. BepInEx 6 has an IL2CPP version in the works, which would work with this game. Unfortunately, it does not currently work at the moment due to

Tldr;
XUnity.AutoTranslator won't work for now because this isn't a normal Unity game. Someone would either have to translate it manually or we'd have to wait for/fix the bug in BepInEx ourselves.

Neo Ultima

Nov 28, 2021
Damn. Game doesn't want to start. Keeps saying the application is not responding

..Scratch that, it started up. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: AskCraft22
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes