Unity Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest [RJ376981] [dieselmine]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
I bought it within the first hour it was dropped, so I expected some kind of buggy mess. If it gets patched in the next couple of days I'll drop it here. I was able to run the whole game from start to finish just fine minus the "translation failed" text box bugs.

Reactions: n0b0di and ZX7H

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
Anyone else not able to open this game with Locale Emulator? Dont even get it in the context menu.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
DO NOT PLAY ON WINDOWS INSIDER BUILDS ON W11. Exiting crashed my computer both times I tried to play. I can chalk just once to maybe something else, but twice in a row after doing the same thing both times is suspicious.

JeffJeff999

Jan 7, 2018
Anyone else not able to open this game with Locale Emulator? Dont even get it in the context menu.
I had the same problem yesterday. But there is a work around which worked for me (Some people stated it before, but I will give a more explicit tutorial) (I'm using Windows 10, I don't know if this trick works on Windows 11 too):

0. Open your Control Panel and change your View by: to Large Icons (Top right corner)
1. Go to Region (earth symbol with a clock)
2. The region window will pop up and under the tab "Formats" you change the "Format" to Japan (Japanese)
3. Now change the tab to "Administrative". Under Language for non-Unicode programs, change the current system locale... to Japan (Japanese)
4. Don't get scared, Windows wants you to restart the system. After that, the game should work fine.

These changes fixed the problem, that the game progressed extremely slowly after you skipped some of the text and that animations were played like 10x faster as they should be. Enjoy your ride!

(Just remember to reset the options in your Control Panel when you are done playing this game)

Reactions: Nikolas136

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
in an FAQ on ci.en. Dieselmine confirmed a gallery will be added in an update sometime in the future, as well as various bugfixes.

Reactions: Jeevant

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Uncensored previews of animations came from . Dieselmine are now using 64Bit Unity, so Locale Emulator will not work. If you do have to switch location settings it's either actually doing it or NTLEA.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
This game is good although in reality it is very short and expensive, Lbuffer's animations as always do not disappoint, this game would be in my favorites or even be my favorite if kanade had moaned in the animated scenes (I say this because the CG is entirely with voice actresses),
also if they had put a gallery option.

Reactions: ZX7H

SheenaZX

Jun 11, 2018
change your TIME region too.
Will try that, thanks.

Also a little translation from the developer's Ci-en.

◆Bug due to language setting
If the system language is English, the translation function will malfunction and the game will not work properly.
We plan to address this in the next update, but as a temporary workaround, you can play by setting the Windows system language to Japanese. It will be fixed in the next update.

Glad the developer is aware of this problem and will get fixed for the next update.

Alejot37

Aug 20, 2020
I havent seen anyone have the problem i have but just in case, someone knows how to fix a problem where animations go extremely fast? Unless this girl is the new Flash I doubt anyone can masturbate at that speed

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Jeevant Here are some mirror links for the download. Feel free to add it to your post: -
Done.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I didn't have to change my time or region, when extracting in Japanese Local with Bandzip.
I guess Bandzip's better than WinRAR then. Extracting with Japanese encoding doesn't help other than to fix the messed up file names. Which is usually enough, but not here it would seem. Oh well. Apparently they're gonna try and fix it in the next update, so I'll just wait. Man, such a troubled development this game has had.

• Sad
Reactions: RICKY43

Vantheer

Aug 25, 2021
I dont know if this is the place. Gut where can I find more games like these? I love the death scenes in this game.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes