Unity Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest [RJ376981] [dieselmine]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

g00km00t

Jan 11, 2019
Would be nice if someone can check if any sharedassets fiddling can uncensor the game. Really sad since the mosaics are kinda bad this time and alot of well drawn details of the meat is ruined.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
I remember seeing uncensored images of the game, shouldn't this game be uncensored too?

Edit: maybe someone can work some magic on the sharedasset files :unsure::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2043717
Some previews on his blog while developing were uncensored while others were censored, I assume he hadn't censored them yet or didn't bother for the preview. Undfortunately, all works submitted to dlsite must be censored according to japanese law, so the censored version all we'll get unless the mosaics are a layer that can be patched out (but I doubt this is the case.)

-edit-

Also it looks like the censorship is added by hand to each frame so there's probably no way to 'patch' it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZX7H

bl0tak

May 9, 2019
Is this game gonna be a pain in the ass to manually translate? cuz i feel thats the general theme with these kind of game engines

dcr

Sep 4, 2016
I THINK Dieselmine itself said there will be an english verison in future updates.
Yeah, they translate their own games. Time varies.
You can pretty easily pull a lot of the text from the game now, the issue is putting it back

Reactions: ZX7H

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
The games are intentionally designed to be impossible to translate, example: this and lose hero. This is so that their own official English release would sell

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Jeevant Shooting you a dm to update the front post with v.1.0.1. Right off the bat it fixes the 'failed translation' text box bug and various graphical errors, and apparently fixes a progression bug.

Translated patch notes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jeevant
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes