Unity Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest [RJ376981] [dieselmine]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Jul 21, 2018
This game is the best gameplay they've ever done and the pixel animations are great, but you can really tell dieselmine is struggling. They used to release like six games a year, this one is like the only game of 2022, got delayed a bunch, and it's like half the size of, say, milking farm.

The CG also doesn't always match the pixel designs. The last two bosses look way different I'm their CG than in the animations, especially the last girl doesn't even have her little face tattoo lol.

This game is selling really well, so i hope it gets DLC. i bought it because dieselmine is clearly not doing great financially and needs the money., And they're the only group doing games like this with this level of animation.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
This game is the best gameplay they've ever done and the pixel animations are great, but you can really tell dieselmine is struggling. They used to release like six games a year, this one is like the only game of 2022, got delayed a bunch, and it's like half the size of, say, milking farm.

The CG also doesn't always match the pixel designs. The last two bosses look way different I'm their CG than in the animations, especially the last girl doesn't even have her little face tattoo lol.

This game is selling really well, so i hope it gets DLC. i bought it because dieselmine is clearly not doing great financially and needs the money., And they're the only group doing games like this with this level of animation.
Well, bear in mind the lead-in time to projects like these.. usually a year or two. While Covid may have been a boon to projects made by indies and hobbyists who suddenly found themselves with a lot more time on their hands, it had the opposite effect on big houses with full time staff, like Dieselmine, where things suddenly ground to a halt.

Reactions: bl0tak

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
serious question, the animated scenes bring sound and kanade's moans? or is it my game that is crashing? I say this because I just saw the promo video for dieselmine on dlsite and I see that if it brings kanade's moans, in my case it's just the sounds of when she gets caught and the animation comes out in full screen, please respond.

Jan 12, 2019

All that could also be down to this being they're first foray into Unity, but other than that, whole heartedly agree on the DLC point, A sequel to Nightmare School would also be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
ReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator Don't work -_- After (Patch and Run) game don't create newly AutoTranslator folder and don't create any config.ini to change [General ] FromLanguage=jp to FromLanguage=zh-CN -_- + Translator ++ don't work too . For example =(Night of Revenge) translates perfectly..

Jan 12, 2019
So i've heard that this game is a bit shorter, now as someone who hasn't played it, does that mean there are less H scenes (pixel animations and CGs) or that the H scenes are less dragged out dialog wise?

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
So i've heard that this game is a bit shorter, now as someone who hasn't played it, does that mean there are less H scenes (pixel animations and CGs) or that the H scenes are less dragged out dialog wise?
it's short but it has 20 animated scenes and cgs i think 20 the gameplay is short but the cgs are long if you want to read or listen to everything

slivergun

Mar 14, 2019
So right now there is no way we can play this in English?? I thought Unity have auto translate...sry 1st time playing with Unity games.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes