Unity Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest [RJ376981] [dieselmine]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

zerofd

Mar 1, 2021
Looks like a new full save is needed to unlock the entire gallery.

Nvm:
Just beat the final boss again and the entire gallery will unlock. You can use easy mode from the settings and go directly to final boss using the old full save.

Reactions: ZX7H

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Is there a gallery for the animations?? Because from what I've seem it only has the CG from Game Overs.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2019
Dang, the gallery update didn't include the pixel animations? Pain.

Ah well. Next up, English.
I sincerely hope they don't split those into two update.
not gonna lie that game over event music made me laugh when I first heard it
Pretty bold move of Dieselmine to have Cbat be the main sex theme, title theme and game over theme not sure how they got the rights to it though.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
According to his ci-en, the pixel animation gallery will come eventually, but the lead of the project needs to settle other things before working on it, so don't expect it right away.

Reactions: NekoAlchemy

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
I have started recording some of the dot gallery for my personal... uh... use, I guess is the word.
It's a bit tedious so I won't be finishing it now that Diesel's progress seems relatively quick, but you can download from what I've recorded so far.
Obviously it's not as good as a full in-game gallery, but at least it's decent quality gifs - hence the size.

Just to clarify the process I use a small program called ScreenToGif to record the section of the screen and lay it out as a series of pictures (otherwise known as a video/animation/gif lmao) I then cut it to make a small clean loop and render in nice quality using FFMPEG (built in to the program, very easy).
The tedious aspect comes from getting to the enemy, timing the recordings, cutting the recordings, saving the recordings and naming them appropriately (in numerical order up to the $shot)

Included a screenshot of the folder so you know what you're downloading. Please don't bully me over my naming conventions, me no think good when blood rush from top head to bottom head urgh

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rettani

Jan 7, 2021
Thank you for making those pixel gifs.

Hope they'll add those in next update.

Can someone tell - to unlock everything in gallery - do I have to be defeated over and over or there is easier way?

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
Thank you for making those pixel gifs.

Hope they'll add those in next update.

Can someone tell - to unlock everything in gallery - do I have to be defeated over and over or there is easier way?
No worries bud.

Defeat the last boss, it unlocks the whole CG Gallery.

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
Here you are. But this game is not that long anyway. They should go to AppData/LocalLow/Dieselmine/魔導士カナデのふたなりダンジョンQuest/Save

Will try to post all pixelanimations I've got a bit later
thank you

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes