Unity Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest [RJ376981] [dieselmine]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Noone2882

May 3, 2021
Here you are. But this game is not that long anyway. They should go to AppData/LocalLow/Dieselmine/魔導士カナデのふたなりダンジョンQuest/Save

Will try to post all pixelanimations I've got a bit later
Yeah posting the pixel animations would be great since it's really impossible to find any kind of compilation online yet.

EDIT:
Yo guys guess what
I think it's still missing some animations though.

Last edited:
Reactions: GenshinVez

bl0tak

May 9, 2019
Wut? I can't find slime rectangle mounting scene am I missing some "secret enemy" lol...
Huh thats odd havent encountered that one myself either, might be something they put in the game files but didnt end up using?

Heckerman

Jun 26, 2020
Wut? I can't find slime rectangle mounting scene am I missing some "secret enemy" lol...
The only things close to 'Secret Enemies' are the 'optional traps' in the first 2 areas
The first has the flock of Succubus Busts, which is an option in the gauntlet before the first boss,
The second is that second animation from that ^ post, which, again, is an option somewhere in the middle of the second area. the one where kanade runs past one of those curtains.
The third is the slime press, which is the one where you need to follow the footsteps of a slime girl... and don't.

rettani

Jan 7, 2021
Oh, dang. My collection of animatioms doesn't even have all of animations fro, that video.

I didn't get one on 04:30 and one on 06:50. How are these ones are even obtainable?

I tried to loose to every enemy kind

Chanterella

Feb 2, 2021
The only things close to 'Secret Enemies' are the 'optional traps' in the first 2 areas
The first has the flock of Succubus Busts, which is an option in the gauntlet before the first boss,
The second is that second animation from that ^ post, which, again, is an option somewhere in the middle of the second area. the one where kanade runs past one of those curtains.
The third is the slime press, which is the one where you need to follow the footsteps of a slime girl... and don't.
When you talk about those slime curtains, do you mean the one with or without enemies that chase you?

kane9441

Feb 11, 2021
guys why if h-cutscene strart i cant do nothing. and i dont sure but i see only picture not movie, anyone know how fix?

SooperKrampus

Dec 19, 2018
guys why if h-cutscene strart i cant do nothing. and i dont sure but i see only picture not movie, anyone know how fix?
Use the search engine to find if others are experiencing the same issue before bumping the thread with nothing. Use your primate brain.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes