Unity Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest [RJ376981] [dieselmine]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Jeevant Shooting you a dm to update the front post with v.1.0.1. Right off the bat it fixes the 'failed translation' text box bug and various graphical errors, and apparently fixes a progression bug.

Translated patch notes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated with v1.0.1

• Red Heart
Reactions: elasahel

Chuck Sneed

Jul 19, 2022
Does anyone know how to turn off auto continue for the dialogue? it goes by so fast and I don't even press anything

FIX pressing left alt turns off auto continue for dialogue if anyone was wondering

Last edited:

Hentaiwichser

Oct 22, 2017
great game imo, cant wait for english translation.
Do you guys know if there is a site to watch the animations?

Applepie042507

Nov 19, 2020
anyone knows if there is any possibility to hook this game with any MTL?
I played through the game without a MTL and understood the gist of it. To play through it you don't need to understand japanese, but for the scenes you might want an MTL.

vatarn

Oct 20, 2018
I played through the game without a MTL and understood the gist of it. To play through it you don't need to understand japanese, but for the scenes you might want an MTL.
indeed, I'm interested to hook the dialogues in the scenes. otherwise the game seems pretty straight-forward.

AndreWalter

Oct 14, 2019
Anybody know what program I could use to get at the assets and whatnot? I mostly just want to have access to the animations and such outside of the game until the gallery update drops lol

Applepie042507

Nov 19, 2020
Anybody know what program I could use to get at the assets and whatnot? I mostly just want to have access to the animations and such outside of the game until the gallery update drops lol
I just ran it through an asset viewer, and unless you know how to compile images into a video, then overlap each one with sound, it appears you're going to have to wait.

Reactions: AndreWalter

Kangiru_Noah

Aug 16, 2022
USE THIS
how do i use it? because after i've used the tool and ran the game, i see a little of animation on the right, then it disapears and the character bug stays

edit: OMG IT WORKED, from the way i fixed it, i used locale emulator, then i used the program used on the link above, then i deleted my save file, then after all that I've spammed the space and enter key when i'm in the game, and now its fixed

edit #2: ONLY LAUNCH THIS GAME THROUGH THE EXE PROVIDED TO THIS LINK, otherwise the character bug will occur again (forgot to mention it again)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes