EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1661368616276.jpeg

Overview:

Dive into the amazing world of magic! In our game, you will become a student of a Magic Academy, where exciting adventures await you: battles with monsters and other wizards, fulfilling thrilling quests, and uncovering the secrets of this magical realm.

Choose one of four unique heroes to embark on your journey, or switch between them at any moment, experiencing the game from different perspectives.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-13
Release Date: 2024-06-13
Developer: Vortex Cannon Entertainment -
Censored: No
Version: v0.340
Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, and other
Other Games: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Android: - -
macOS: - -
Linux: - -

MA_Amelia and Dorian.jpg MA_Dolores.jpg MA_Emma and Malik.jpg MA_Emma.jpg MA_Girls in Cafe.jpg MA_Inventory 01.jpg MA_Map2.jpg MA_Monika and Bucher.jpg MA_Nuru girls.jpg MA_Talents.jpg MA_Yumiko.jpg Mageroyal Academy 26_07_2021 15_57_32.png Mageroyal Academy 26_07_2021 18_19_57.png Mageroyal Academy 26_07_2021 18_20_33.png Mageroyal Academy 26_07_2021 18_24_06.png Mageroyal Academy 26_07_2021 18_31_53.png

Last edited:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
A multiple protagonist, hmm. What about the girls? Will there be a separate set of girls for each of the heroes, or will they be shared for all four? If shared, wouldn't that be NTR, because playing as one of the possible heroes I will be NTRing myself playing on the other heroes.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
A multiple protagonist, hmm. What about the girls? Will there be a separate set of girls for each of the heroes, or will they be shared for all four? If shared, wouldn't that be NTR, because playing as one of the possible heroes I will be NTRing myself playing on the other heroes.
I want to see wall to wall whiteboards with graphs and tables and a bunch of fucking nerds in front of it all trying to figure out how can you NTR yourself and where that falls on the scale.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I want to see wall to wall whiteboards with graphs and tables and a bunch of fucking nerds in front of it all trying to figure out how can you NTR yourself and where that falls on the scale.
you---------><------you
you--------->^<-----you
you----------| |----you
with you -----^-----and you
0^0
>^<

and if you are screwing your alternate self, its really, just a new form of masturbation right ???

see simple LOL

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
There will be sex, drugs, and devastating spells. Parallel worlds, fantastic creatures, mystical events. In general, magic for adults. And no magic wands.
Oh cool, almost sounds like The Magicians. Too bad the dev is working on at least 2 other projects at the same time. See yall in 10 years.

Reactions: poiman and Eandrid
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes