vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hey!
I read your comments about the game. Thank you for sharing your ideas and problems with the game.

I want to point out right away that this is an extremely early build of the game, so of course there may be freezes and some functionality does not work.

The new build will have an error number with which you can contact the support. (If the game already shows you the error number, write to the and describe the problem). This way we can fix all freezes faster.

We have a running animation ready for all heroes, which will make the game a little faster, but I'm not sure if this will be implemented in time for this build. But more savepoints already added.

The new build also features 2.5D sex animations with player control. I really look forward to seeing if you like it :)

Last edited:

KingNtr++

May 2, 2017
Hey!
I read your comments about the game. Thank you for sharing your ideas and problems with the game.

I want to point out right away that this is an extremely early build of the game, so of course there may be freezes and some functionality does not work.

The new build will have an error number with which you can contact the support. (If the game already shows you the error number, write to the and describe the problem). This way we can fix all freezes faster.

We have a running animation ready for all heroes, which will make the game a little faster, but I'm not sure if this will be implemented in time for this build. But more savepoints already added.

The new build also features 2.5D sex animations with player control. I really look forward to seeing if you like it :)
need some oral,blow, some sex scene for next version

Reactions: radohak and Gulman

InaayahRivers

Dec 11, 2020
Short, boring demo, don't waste your time with it.

Technically devs did a decent job, but story is dumb, for 6yr kids maybe, characters look like mannequins, girls not attractive males all like gays except Afro dude. I played until black screen "Join paid club" and have no interest to go further. They must find better artist to draw characters not like this Barbie and Ken dolls.

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
good game but very sad dev dont listen Steve Irwings/ No way cobra do this to human. they attak and sometime protect but they no do this damaje. my father so mad when see this

View attachment 1320943
BUT....But what if it was Cobra's with ninja powers ,irradiated by. by....radioactive waste and they lived in the sewer and ate radioactive rats ...and...they were all trained by a ..... talking mongoose ....hmm ?????:unsure::whistle::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::oops:

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
The mini games with the orbs is annoying as hell. Who thought this would be a good idea? No one wants to play mini games like that.
It was greatly accelerated in build 0.12, so now it only takes a few seconds to solve :)

While the game is in early production, might be better to switch to a different game engine, maybe Unity or renpy
We are working to improve stability. The build is too early. Changing the engine is of course also an option if the problems are not resolvable.

Eric102

Mar 23, 2019
It was greatly accelerated in build 0.12, so now it only takes a few seconds to solve :)

We are working to improve stability. The build is too early. Changing the engine is of course also an option if the problems are not resolvable.
No futuro será possível escolher com quem os personagens se relacionaram? Como Emma e Butcher, por exemplo? Ou eles estão fixos nos grupos atuais.

In the future, will it be possible to choose who the characters will do the erotic scenes with? Like Emma with Butcher, for example?

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
In the future, will it be possible to choose who the characters will do the erotic scenes with? Like Emma with Butcher, for example?
The game will have a sandbox mode where you can choose a hero yourself and re-visit the locations where you have already been to find new quests or interact with NPCs or other characters (including sex events). Partially this mode is already available , but several more versions are needed to use it fully.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Mageroyal Academy 0.13 Alpha
In the new build, we have a lot of new features and improvements.

The night sandbox event with Dolores has been updated and completed. This mode will be expanded significantly soon. In the sandbox, you can choose any of our 4 heroes to visit the locations in which you have already been, chat with the NPCs you met there, and find new quests. Or love adventures

We also continue the main storyline, which starts with a new lesson. A bit of erotica and humor are guaranteed.

Added a new control mode – wasd + mouse. As before, you can control with mouse only, or your finger if you play with a touchscreen device.

We continue to optimize the game. It is now significantly more stable on many devices.

Windows version 0.131:

Android version 0.131:

Last edited:

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I see the art, I like.
I see "other" for engine, I worry.
What engine is it? How's it performing compared to Ren'py, Unity, RPGM, Unreal, etc.?

Reactions: jamonserrano

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Haven't played this yet (deciding to wait a bit) but I love how it looks from the previews. I just have two questions for anyone who's played it - can you choose your protagonist (as in, male or female)? and if you play as a female, is lesbian content optional?

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes