vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Mageroyal Academy 0.14 Alpha
In the new build of the game, we have continued the main storyline. A continuation of the second lesson was added, a new location – the headman’s room and even a small preview of the new world.

In addition, many bugs and game freezes have been fixed.

The movement speed of characters has been increased to make it easier to explore large locations. We are also working on the running mechanic, which should come with the next update.

Added new tips for the gameplay.

Added new translation languages.
Windows version 0.141:

Android version 0.141:

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
I didn't read the multiple protagonists and started the game, I thought I could choose my gender to play. Kinda disappointing, and it also requires an online registration to get more stuff... weird. But graphics are great for the little I've seen.

Reactions: jamonserrano

omocik

May 2, 2017
Game is stuck at "Trying to login". Clicking "Skip" doesn't allow to "Continue". Cannot play 1.41

Modify front page so it says it requies internet connection.
And I'm uninstalling it as I'm not going to allow it.

Last edited:

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I'm guessing we aren't the black guy.
You play as many characters. So you do play him, but not always. You play both men and women.

LOL this pisses off the "I hate men" crowd and "I hate women" crowd LOL. Pesonally I don't care as long as the story and gameplay is good, but so far I'm not impressed. Controls are non responsive, and slow, walking is slow, and the games pacing is slow too.

My expectations are REALLY low since I think Vortex Cannon Entertainment has a shady past as a developer... They can always change but this engine reaks of potential shenanigans. I feel like save slots are going to locked to pateron only and stupid shit like that. I hope I they prove me wrong.

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes