NoSimpZone

Nov 4, 2018
WOW THIS ART AND CONCEPT IS GREAT, I SURE HOPE THE DIALOGUE DECENT AND THE GAME MACHANICS DONT MOVE AT A SNAILS PACE

seriously, their is so much potential, but with only auto save and the game walking taking ten years to get somewhere it's simply aggravating to play what would be an amazing concept with great art

im not gonna leave a review since i only got to the japan bit and i wouldn't be surprised if the game just had a slow start, however im not gonna waste anymore time.
also the dialogue is pretty bad, that's not the worst thing since you can just click through it and enjoy the actually good art.

Reactions: jamonserrano

mo4444

Jul 21, 2017
Looks to be unplayable right now, cannot fight the goblins as I can't trigger any skills

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinions of what I experienced so far...

Note I played the android port first and I hate to tell you that it's broken. I crashes every 5 or 6 minutes and with a lack of ability to save, it is unplayable. If you get lucky and get 15 minutes in, crash and you reset to the auto save that's 2 minutes in... Broken.

I have to admit signing in to get features is a REALLY bad sign. Note after avoiding it I created an account to test features and now I lost my auto save and now after every crash it resets from the beginning. WOW... So now every crash resets the game. Broken.

IMO there needs to be more save point checkpoints. You should be able to manually save. It is such a quality of life feature.

I dont mind slow pacing stories but this is to slow, and it's not because of the story its because of the walking. Walking everywhere which walks at a snails pace... wastes so much time. Saying that you need to start sexual content sooner, I like the initial sex scene but that alone isnt going to hold peoples attention forever. Maybe there is more sex in the game but I couldn't see them since the game kept crashing.

Last point is that this clearly has been translated to English. It has no misspellings, but there are odd errors that happens with translation. Nothing horrible and is completely readable but its a notable.

Overall this is in a bad place, but the stability hopefully can be fixed. I see a ton of potential and love the art, but only time will tell if things get better. (Sure it will not if last game is any example.)

Edit: I played this on PC, no bugs on PC. Still nothing happened the whole into. It looks like there is going to be pay walled content. While I understand that this dev did that in Last Man, I didnt support that product and nor will I with this. Wish I realized this was that Dev before I wasted time in this.

Last edited:
Reactions: jamonserrano

Eandrid

May 5, 2017
Seem nice with some potential but it s so SLOWWWWWW. Did not go past the class intro, seriously just get rid of the traveling phase and go for a VN or make the movement faster cause rigth now it s unplayable, and hint for puzzle would be nice especially for people who barelly read the text (like me, the game was to slow for me to spend even more time reading the text)

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes