vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Haven't played this yet (deciding to wait a bit) but I love how it looks from the previews. I just have two questions for anyone who's played it - can you choose your protagonist (as in, male or female)? and if you play as a female, is lesbian content optional?
During the main story quests, the game assigns you a hero itself. Secondary quests, sandbox mode and action events in isometric view - you can choose your own hero and NPCs with whom to start a relationship. Atleast, this is the current plan)

Reactions: Burt and Zedire

Katsumi-chan

Denshitoakuma
Donor
May 16, 2019
" Imagine a world where there is magic. (...) And no magic wands. "
B-but...but... I love magic wands :confused:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is this one where I can choose my own protagonist or do I have to play as all of them?
Also If I choose one, do I have to see the scenes of the other?
Because If I choose Kevin, I don't want to see Butcher's scenes and vice versa if I choose Butcher.

LetshaveShrex

Dec 9, 2017
how do u go to the sandbox mode , cause when i select play it brings me to main story even if i have finished it . edit (btw there are bunch of keys like q -o-v that when pressed a green/orange/blue opens up and p button says this area is under construction) is this supposed to be the sandbox mode?

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019
is this game need update i extracted but i cannot play the game, it sucks! should i register? the installation guide says extract and run.. but it happened not running the game. need to update or never?

Reactions: omocik and Chris76

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
is this game need update i extracted but i cannot play the game, it sucks! should i register? the installation guide says extract and run.. but it happened not running the game. need to update or never?
You need to download 0.131 from 1st page. No need to register

Jul 21, 2019
You need to download 0.131 from 1st page. No need to register
I tried to downloading both links
(1) i downloaded Win(0.11) (any files on any links given below)
(2) i downloaded Win (installer) (any files on any links given below)
(3) i begin to do extraction on 7zip file program, i had to extracted the file, i tried to re-running the game again. its happened the same like i did screenshot before this.
(4) now what? what could i do? any guys could help me with this... other games i extracted had no problems to me. this ones was different than others. let anyone of you all guide me please. thank you.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I tried to downloading both links
(1) i downloaded Win(0.11) (any files on any links given below)
(2) i downloaded Win (installer) (any files on any links given below)
(3) i begin to do extraction on 7zip file program, i had to extracted the file, i tried to re-running the game again. its happened the same like i did screenshot before this.
(4) now what? what could i do? any guys could help me with this... other games i extracted had no problems to me. this ones was different than others. let anyone of you all guide me please. thank you.
0.11 is outdated.
Download 0.131 from Win (installer) links and run to install it, just like any other game. Then just run game icon to play.

You can also run your old version and click update button inside game to get links to latest build.

Reactions: Lovely Candidate
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes