vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hm seems dead over 4 Months nothing
Over the past few months, we have been preparing a big update of the game, on a new engine, with many new locations. The release was planned in March-April. But most of the Mageroyal team are Ukrainians, who are now forced to leave their homes due to Russian bombing. We pray that everyone stays alive.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.160 is out since August 11, 2022 you can download it for free:

Jul 1, 2018
A I see why the fantasy tag. A negro that gets white women without a real successful rap- career. Real life would strongly disagree unless you are in homeless circles or drug dens.
Wanted to see if the new update was worth the download... was not expecting that :KEK:

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
how does it work with multiple protagonists can we create an MC that will be male or female or will we control the actions of other characters during the game outside the MC?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
how does it work with multiple protagonists can we create an MC that will be male or female or will we control the actions of other characters during the game outside the MC?
I thing most the second one. I'm not a fun of male protagonist. It relly sad that ther I can't choose from who I wan to play for the whole game. :cry: Forced male protagonist all the time.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
there is no main mc. you have 4 mc´s that you play/control. 2 male and 2 female.

• Sad
Reactions: 88Michele88

pixacc

Jul 24, 2017
Does this version 0.160 only include the tutorial? It "to be continued" me after the intro for the Pizza Guy. Also don't click the clickable chair while talking to the restaurant manager. It breaks the game... Also "continue" doesn't work.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
after kevin got in the bushes it was like "to be continue" or some shit,then it kicked me to the main menu then i deleted it and saw there was sopposta be more,but oh well,maybe next year,maybe. ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯

Jun 13, 2018
Chances are someone has already said something to this effect but I'm still going to say it.

No magic wands? I beg to differ! :sneaky:

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes