Apr 25, 2022
I'll try to answer some of the latest posts on the game.

After the end of the introductory events, you can choose any of the characters and continue playing with them, or change them in the process.

All characters will have their own unique skill sets.

In addition to the story mode, the game will also have an action mode - fights with monsters. As well as a tactical mode with turn-based boss fights.

The next build is scheduled for mid-September. It will include new locations, the first quests and improvements to the game UI.

You can play without an account, just skip the login form.

Save checkpoints are between events. The save icon will be added in the next build.

PS. I'm sorry that the updates took so long, but the team of this game consists mainly of Ukrainians. Some people were left not only without a home, but without a city at all :(
can i plAY OFFLINE? ANY PATCH FOR THIS

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Mageroyal Academy 0.170 Preview Build
In this build, we continue the main plot of the game. You will enter the academy itself and get into the first trouble.

Many locations have been added both inside and outside the academy. Some NPCs have appeared.

Added basic functionality for magical items of heroes and their skills. You can already check it, but you won’t be able to use it until the next update :)

Many bugs have been fixed that you have found and reported.

At the moment we publish only the Windows version of the game. Other platforms will appear a little later.
Windows (0.170):

Android (0.160):

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Mageroyal Academy 0.170
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Creating an Online Account?
Is this supposed to be a joke?

Boring and slow story, extremely unlikable characters and especially very frequent switching between protagonists. Most players prefer when they can put themselves in (ideally also name it) the role of the main character, which is complicated when you have more main characters and all of them are bad. Switching between protagonists can work, but you have to have a REALLY strong story to support it. This is certainly not this case.

Despite the very above average graphics, this game is very below average in absolutely everything else.

Reactions: mrttao

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Creating an Online Account?
Is this supposed to be a joke?

Boring and slow story, extremely unlikable characters and especially very frequent switching between protagonists. Most players prefer when they can put themselves in (ideally also name it) the role of the main character, which is complicated when you have more main characters and all of them are bad. Switching between protagonists can work, but you have to have a REALLY strong story to support it. This is certainly not this case.

Despite the very above average graphics, this game is very below average in absolutely everything else.
Account registration is an optional feature and can be skipped with one click. We already have two games where single character and you can rename him (and there are already thousands of such games even on this forum), and this is a different game, let the players finally try something new? ;)

Last edited:

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Can we choose who we play as or do we have to play certain characters?
Yes, you can change the character to any of them after going through a short introduction events with an acquaintance.

I couldn't even get past the driving section before deleting it. Shit is whack af.
There are two buttons: speed up the car and throw bottles. What exactly are you having problems with so we can take it into account in the update?

ChrisYs10

Dec 24, 2020
After the scene with the granny and the little girl that gives you the scrolls the game says "to be continued", is this the final part of this build?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Right, so to offset some of the worthless whining in this thread, here's some actual feedback.

1. If I'm not missing anything, current build ends at the point where Emma teleports using the scroll. If there was any secondary content, I never saw it, mostly because the entire sequence thus far seems to still be in the tutorial stage, with new mechanics being introduced every once in a while. The current build has pitiful amounts of content. Looking at the release history, this is after about 7 releases. I would highly recommend to release more content at once, even if it takes slower to get done, because currently this game has as much content as some do on first alpha release. I understand the quality and engine may make it more difficult, but still a suggestion.
2. The game desperately needs quality of life fixes. The options menu is unavailable, the quest bar in the top left is displaying code instead of words, the default walking speed is too slow, and the whole part with logging into an account needs to be explained in-game.
3. The writing feels a bit sloppy. I understand the general idea of going with multiple protagonists, the problem is the pace. The story advances too quickly, ignoring the available room for building the world and characters more for reasons I do not understand. What is the Academy exactly, what is its role, how does magic fit into the world in general, how come so many people seem to know about it with so little impact on the world, what are its limits, etc. And this is just the worldbuilding stuff.

I could probably come up with more, but I'll leave it at this for now.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Vitklim and other
Thanks for the feedback. I also remind you that in the game you can run) while holding the "Shift".

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes