vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Why is this game still in development? After a few years there is almost nothing has changed in the plot.
We stopped development for almost a year, due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine, since the team of this game are Ukrainians. At the moment, development continues, dozens of quests have been added, a lot of new game mechanics, and so on.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Mageroyal Academy 0.290
We continue to enrich the game with exciting content and features.

Two new quests have been added to the Bar. One of them is initiated by the bartender, Gaby, and allows you to participate in a mini-game involving dressing up one of the employees. The second quest involves the bouncer at the entrance – it will modify the functionality of the location, allowing you to discover something interesting there even after completing the quest.

In the previous build, we introduced Love Stories. These are separate quest series where our heroes can develop relationships with NPCs. Progress in these relationships carries over to New Game + and unfolds gradually. Initially, Bucher and Kevin were available, and in this update, Yumiko has been added to them.

New Appearances have been added that you can collect and dress your hero in for battles. You can obtain them randomly from quests and monsters. Butcher and Yumiko have received all their Tier 1 spells. You'll be able to try them out in battle very soon.

Players who have access to the PTR server (which can be enabled in the game settings) can try out the updated Merchant Bay in the magical world of Zephyrion.

Another major feature is Platinum Coins. You will receive them simply by logging into the game. You can spend them at the White Rabbit in the Academy Garden on art, various collectible items, or character Appearances. To earn Platinum Coins, you need to log into the game with your account. And our Premium subscribers will get more coins as our gratitude.

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
Finally through the years something interesting, but there is still too little to play the game.

Last edited:

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Mageroyal Academy 0.300
Introducing the new major update for the game. It includes new locations, characters, quests, and various mechanics. Due to this significant update, old versions of the game will no longer be supported and have been disabled. To continue playing, you need to download the new version. Your saved progress remains compatible and active.

One of the major new locations is the Abandoned Cemetery. There, you'll find the hideout of the Cobra gang and have the opportunity to meet new characters. To get there, you'll need to receive a quest from Kim at the Academy.

In the Academy itself, the basement door is now open, and you can visit it. A martial magic tournament will soon take place in this location, in which you can participate. You can now also find Kim in the basement or at the staircase on the ground floor where she was before.

Speaking of battles, we're pleased to announce that we've added them to story events where battles were previously disabled. So, you'll encounter new skirmishes at the Bar and in the warehouse against Cobra. Emma will also face off with Dolores right in the middle of a lesson.

New quests have been added as well. You'll certainly be intrigued by what's happening at the massage salon in Little Asia.

The new Love Story system, where you can build relationships with certain NPCs, has now been expanded with a branch for Emma.

Numerous bugs have also been fixed, game translations have been updated, and more.

Reactions: Redheadmary101

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Sorry to hear that. If you report this problem to the , we will try to fix this situation for the next build.
I played this back in January. Do you have a save from the last update? I don't want to start all over again

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I played this back in January. Do you have a save from the last update? I don't want to start all over again
If you've played before, New Game+ will allow you to skip the intro and jump straight into the Academy. New Game+ also carries over all your progress in leveling up, items and lovestories. But if you last played a year ago, then I don’t really know if it will work, since these features didn’t exist then :) Give it a try!

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Mageroyal Academy 0.310
In this build, we have continued our work on new features and polishing existing ones.

We’ve added new chapters to the Lovestories of all our characters. In Hellhound Bar, two new quests with Hannah have been introduced, where you can not only dress her up but also undress her

Some existing quests and locations have been updated. The door to the attic of the Academy is now open, allowing you to enter inside.

The Quest Tracker has been refined. In addition to hints for all ongoing quests, it now highlights main story quests and indicates the presence of love stories for the current character.

A significant update has been made to the turn-based tactical combat system. Animation for our characters and their opponents has been enhanced. The spell casting animation now considers the current model of the worn set. The mechanism for triggering buffs and debuffs in combat has been modified.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MageroyalAcademy-0.310
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.310 and the versions before

It is annoying to start over and over again from the beginning.

Have I start over 5 times from the beginning (or was it near each version) why I have a save when I can`t continue in the next version.

Wait till the game have the final version it sucks to see and play 0,5-1 hour (or longer) to came to a point to see new content because you have to see the old again (why I should all time waste my time in this time I can play other games and play the final version one time and this is it - when a producer don`t know why saves exist then you can act only like this).

You can find special scenes who search for this when you start the game all time from the beginning.

The german translation is not from a german.

Last edited:

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
It is annoying to start over and over again from the beginning.

Have I start over 5 times from the beginning (or was it near each version) why I have a save when I can`t continue in the next version.
The game is in an active stage of development, so new locations and features are gradually being added. But you don't need to start the game from the beginning to see new locations or quests. Just install the update and click Continue and go perform the new content from where you finished the game last time.
Moreover, when you start a New Game, your progress in leveling up, items, and love stories is transferred to the new game.

The german translation is not from a german.
We are working on functionality that will allow players to correct errors and inaccuracies in translation directly in the game, and the fixes will be available to other players too.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The game is in an active stage of development, so new locations and features are gradually being added. But you don't need to start the game from the beginning to see new locations or quests. Just install the update and click Continue and go perform the new content from where you finished the game last time.
Moreover, when you start a New Game, your progress in leveling up, items, and love stories is transferred to the new game.

We are working on functionality that will allow players to correct errors and inaccuracies in translation directly in the game, and the fixes will be available to other players too.
Have you tried ever your own game or why you write so an bullshit?

All time when you continue I play from the beginning and this is I think was from each version.

When you play further the save work when you have a new version it don`t work and sorry to play over and over from beginning is wasting my time.

I have no problems to play from beginning when you the producer change the code. Or make a check when you use continue your save is not working anymore the canges we have made (normal the framework for the game should stand and new story content and bugfixing is the only things we should see and not that the save don`t work to play further in the new version).

5 times or more to play from the beginning sorry no when you can`t fix the continue problem with the save then I wait till the final version and this it.

I don`t know these problems with "Last Man" or "Red Pill" only at Mayerol Academy that the continue function don`t work.

What sense make it you click on continue and think ok here I ended and then you remember I have seen this all and see you must play all again. And this is the intro story before you enter the Magerol Academy and sorry when you was there and solved all from the version and now you must play all again from the intro then I need no save. Then you can write on the first side on each version you must start from beginning.

Last edited:

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
All time when you continue I play from the beginning and this is I think was from each version.
Gamesaves work fine, are compatible between versions, and if you have already completed the introductory story before, you can skip it completely. If this is not the case for you, please fill out the bugtracker.

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
Gamesaves work fine, are compatible between versions, and if you have already completed the introductory story before, you can skip it completely. If this is not the case for you, please fill out the bugtracker.
How to repeat combat scenes with various inventories or skills?

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
How to repeat combat scenes with various inventories or skills?
To test your builds, sets and items, training dummies will be placed in the Academy basement. They will be available in the next build.
We are also working on new locations with bosses that can be repeated to fight and get loot, but they will be a little later.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I reported it there so I would see if you found the bug/problem.

After I write with the support I can say only for myself I wait for the final version and play it then and that is it.

I can say only that I played the 0.210 version till the end. Now the support says 0.240 version was all changed so you must start new. Ok you think this is the truth and I can say so easy is it not. I downloaded all version between 0.210 and 0.310 and I think a version I started and played it not till the end because I have made something other (played another game, watch a movie and so on).

For me it looks like a lame excuse when I have to start new in 0.240 normal you can`t use the "continue" button because you have to start new. In each version I played I am at the beginning and must play the intro complete. So aso when it is true that I played only 5 or 10 minutes the save point must be another place like it exist when you play further with a version (it look for me the save/load work only for this version and not for the next). And I can only say in each version I had played I have had the same start point (all versions I played in German from the first version till now at the point you can enter the Academy, a game changing exist before 0.240) with the continue button (no load funtion from the last save point). It only exist aso this folder on my PC with 0.310 files so must the new version overwrite the old version and so the saves.

Last edited:

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I'll try again to make things clear. 0.210 was a year ago, and versions before it were marked Alpha Preview. Full support for New Game+, cross-platform gamesaves and skipping the introduction, appeared in 0.240 (nine months ago). Support correctly told you that it is impossible to load saves from those old alpha versions of the game.
If you have a problems (gamesaves or any other) with current builds, please contact support or fill out the bugtracker.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes