• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG MAGE'S MAZE ~Adventurers Made Into Toys of the Maze's Master~

Razef

Nov 25, 2019
1.png
LINK :
Circle :
Genre : Decadent / Immoral, Fantasy, Violation, Sexual Training, Interspecies, Corrupted Morals
Sample pictures :
1.png 7.png 6.png 5.png 4.png 3.png 2.png

Would be happy even with a MTL version. Tried it myself but got many errors and my understanding isn't good enough to fix it.

Last edited:

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i find out a way to play this game with machine translation but it's broken
delete the data folder and rename data.wolf.back to data.wolf
1.jpg
i used this tool https://f95zone.to/threads/tool-rec...and-wolf-rpg-games-full-auto-mtl-cheat.71817/
you can always try his YouTube video
PS: my antivirus kick it as virus i think is's false positive (because of the script hooking) but don't take my word for it

Razef

Nov 25, 2019
Hi there i find out a way to play this game with machine translation but it's broken
delete the data folder and rename data.wolf.back to data.wolf
View attachment 1744406
i used this tool https://f95zone.to/threads/tool-rec...and-wolf-rpg-games-full-auto-mtl-cheat.71817/
you can always try his YouTube video
PS: my antivirus kick it as virus i think is's false positive (because of the script hooking) but don't take my word for it
Works well enough! Thanks a lot!

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
View attachment 1743560
LINK :
Circle :
Genre : Decadent / Immoral, Fantasy, Violation, Sexual Training, Interspecies, Corrupted Morals
Sample pictures :
View attachment 1743562 View attachment 1743571 View attachment 1743570 View attachment 1743569 View attachment 1743568 View attachment 1743566 View attachment 1743565

Would be happy even with a MTL version. Tried it myself but got many errors and my understanding isn't good enough to fix it.
is it just me or is the untranslated jp version empty?