Unity Abandoned Magic Girls-Token Academy Simulated Battle [v0.20 Update] [TEmagic]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
poster (2).png
Overview:
This is a puzzle/date sim game. The inspiration for this game came from "Huniepop". You will act Roman Hunt and meet several girls(I have designed 6 girls) in Token Academy. Because of the rules of the academy, you can have sex with a girl if you beat her.

Use your wisdom and magic to defeat each girl!

Can you, enrich your academy life with the girls?
Thread Updated: 2020-10-03
Release Date: 2020-10-03
Developer: TEmagic - -
Censored: No (DLsite Version: Yes)
Version: 0.20(Add Jing's H events)
Language: English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Making & Planned Content:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - NOPY - ZIPPYSHARE

1596880144610.png Screenshot (524).png lightBroken.png bigBroken.png Hevent1.png Screenshot (526).png MainBackgroundCompress.png gift.png Info.png Talk.png magicbook.png Shop.png ShopNew.png JingSB.png JingBB.png jing1.png jing2.png

Last edited:

TEmagic

Aug 7, 2020
even the DL page has only 1 screenshot. thats really weak and bad if you try to sell a game.
Thanks for your comment. :) I'm sorry, I only apply for "Work Preview" on DLsite for the time being, because my game is not ready yet(It's a Demo). The Work Preview can only display one theme picture, not the 10 preview pictures of "New Work Registration". Maybe you can download and try my game(Demo). I hope my game design can surprise you.
P.S. Because of funding and this is the first time I officially released a work, this is a small cost game. But I am full of sincerity. I worked hard on gameplay design, CG details, text description, etc. :)
I sincerely hope you can enjoy this game. ^^

TEmagic

Aug 7, 2020
even the DL page has only 1 screenshot. thats really weak and bad if you try to sell a game.
Or maybe I should delete the DLstie link? Because I am new to F95, I originally put the DLsite link so that Japanese players can see the game introduction in Japanese (because my Patreon homepage only has an English introduction).
I am very happy to hear your(everyone's) opinions. :) Thank you!

TEmagic

Aug 7, 2020
Looks interesting. A game that caters to "one-handed" gamers, imma try it out to see it for myself.
Yes, you find it!!! I am very happy. In many Japanese games, they only can Fast Forward The Dialogue by "Ctrl". You can do every operating by mouse in this game! You know,:sneaky: something we just want to leave the other hand "Free". LOL

Last edited:

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
Yes, you find it!!! I am very happy. In many Japanese games, they only can Fast Forward The Dialogue by "Ctrl". You know,:sneaky: something we just want to leave the other hand "Free". LOL
Aight so, there's two exe files in the folder tho, one is demo and one is patreon.
What's the difference between those two?

TEmagic

Aug 7, 2020
Aight so, there's two exe files in the folder tho, one is demo and one is patreon.
What's the difference between those two?
I really appreciate you downloading my game, but can you show me the screenshots?:)
This is the Program Entry.^^
1596891163463.png
Or maybe you also download the demo in DLsite? The DLsite version has Censored.

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
Here it is, it's also the reason why the zip is suspiciously a bit heavy.
They happened to be in a single folder named "Demo"

1596891355613.png

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
Wow, I haven't encountered any types of bugs for an early version tho. That's a good thing.
Although the UI needs a rework tho because it's a little bit confusing and unorganized. And the texts need to have proofreading too to correct grammar mistakes. And also, the sex scenes look nice too, the character needs to have different facial expressions in combat and in sex scenes too. And also, good luck with your game.

(I hope all the things I mentioned above will be in the next update too)

And also, I'm looking forward for more updates of your game.

Last edited:

TEmagic

Aug 7, 2020
About the bug, I had test many, many, many times. But as a game designer, there may be bugs that I have not considered (hidden bugs). And uploading the wrong compressed package is already a big bug. LOL
I am sorry about that and I had fix the GDRIVE & MEGA download links, but I don't know how to fix the NOPY or ZIPPYSHARE(I can't see the "Register" button...) If someone see this post, please just use the GDRIVE & MEGA download. :)

About the content you mentioned, I also want to deal with it. But I think the main update of the game is to create more girls.
Because my team has only three people. 1. Me: I work almost full-time, responsible for design, programming, write draft (because my writing level is very poor...) and other chores. 2. A friend of mine: Help me take responsibility for turning my draft into easier-to-read sentences (correcting grammatical errors, etc.) and translating it. (And he works for free, he also has his private life.) 3. My artist: just the most efficient person in our team! And because he knew I didn't have much money, he didn't ask me a high price for creating CG .
I am very grateful to them, without them, this game may always be just an idea. I hope you can forgive me. The next version will update a poker face girl.
Regarding the battle expression, I will try to make this feature. ^^

Thank you very much for your suggestion and keep commenting on the game.

Jul 9, 2017
That's some of the least sexy 'sexy writing' I have seen in a while. I'm guessing you aren't a native speaker/bilingual, dev?

TEmagic

Aug 7, 2020
That's some of the least sexy 'sexy writing' I have seen in a while. I'm guessing you aren't a native speaker/bilingual, dev?
Yes, you are right. My wirter and me aren't a native speaker/bilingual.
I am very sorry that! And I also regretted that when I was in school, I just played games instead of taking classes seriously.
Sorry. I let you down. But I am really serious about shaping the characters. The texts (the stories that happen) in the game are very in line with the characters' personalities.
I wish you can forgive my mistake.

Jul 9, 2017
Yes, you are right. My wirter and me aren't a native speaker/bilingual.
I am very sorry that! And I also regretted that when I was in school, I just played games instead of taking classes seriously.
Sorry. I let you down. But I am really serious about shaping the characters. The texts (the stories that happen) in the game are very in line with the characters' personalities.
I wish you can forgive my mistake.
You don't have to apologise or excuse yourself. I'm just suggesting you get an editor or proof-reader that can make it sound more natural.