Unity Abandoned Magic Girls-Token Academy Simulated Battle [v0.20 Update] [TEmagic]

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
I know that, that is her ending CG, but I don't have enough money to let my artist create that now.
I am very sorry.

And unfortunately, I don't have many patrons on Patreon now. So, if it doesn't sell well on Steam, I had to go back to the supermarket to earn money to finish my game.
And my plan is:
1. create all girls;
2. create all girls' HCG;
2.5 find some Native speaker to Translation and Proofreading.
3. create all ending CG;
3.5 create some background art.
4. create girls' new clothes.
Oh I see, seems that you're having a hard time on working the game with less supporters. It's understandable, Hope you can get some outside help working on your game to add future contents in it. At least there's a CG for the second girl, so it's still good

TEmagic

Aug 7, 2020
Oh I see, seems that you're having a hard time on working the game with less supporters. It's understandable, Hope you can get some outside help working on your game to add future contents in it. At least there's a CG for the second girl, so it's still good
Thank you for your word, it means a lot to me!

Reactions: Oyu-i

TEmagic

Aug 7, 2020
Hi everyone, this is TEmagic, it's been a long time.

The game is now 50% complete and is saling on DLsite. I hope you can support this game.

Although it is only 50%, there is already enough content, 3 available characters, 6 outfits, 12 H events, about 50,000 words in English.

To be honest, I am going bankrupt. Without your help, this game will not have enough money to complete the production. If you like this game, please share this game with others. I believe you can save this game!

Highest thanks
TEmagicgames

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
Hi everyone, this is TEmagic, it's been a long time.

The game is now 50% complete and is saling on DLsite. I hope you can support this game.

Although it is only 50%, there is already enough content, 3 available characters, 6 outfits, 12 H events, about 50,000 words in English.

To be honest, I am going bankrupt. Without your help, this game will not have enough money to complete the production. If you like this game, please share this game with others. I believe you can save this game!

Highest thanks
TEmagicgames
Oh nice, I looked over your DLsite and it seems that your game is getting improvement quite a lot. Maybe you should try notify the mods/staff in this site to have your game updated and being put in the "latest update" section, so that other users in this site will take notice and might give you support. And also, good luck with your development. I hope you get more supporters to donate to you, since I don't have any means to donate to you at all, since that's the only best thing I can do, so sorry about that. Hope you succeed well.

And oh, (you have to make sure to have your game "up-to-date" if you want the mods/staff in this site to help put your game in the "Latest Updates" section.)

Last edited: