Ren'Py Abandoned Magic Phone [v0.1] [Daveosgames]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
N+t9gl.png

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-10-23
Release Date: 2022-10-22
Developer: Daveosgames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

S9K8Ox.png nAZ8I6.png DbFKiC.png DqB4fQ.png 8m5Dr+.png

Last edited by a moderator:

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
I have created compressed version of the game :)
Tools used:
-YAC (https://f95zone.to/threads/yac-yet-another-cruncher-a-game-compactor-v3-3.55421/)
-Ren'Py SDK 8.0.3 ( )
Compression preset: Medium
Original size: 0.98 GB
Compressed size: 227 MB

v0.1

PC: /
MAC (untested): /
note: The mac version is a byproduct of compiling the game in Ren'Py SDK, as i have no way of testing this version download at your own risk

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Magic Phone [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 227mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
this is 2 cocks... is this NTR? voyeur?
Yeah that second picture really gives me doubts about this game, two cocks is to many for my taste
It's like putting up a big sign that says: "Don't try it and let someone else make the sacrifice". That picture has between one and two more dicks than I want to see depending on whether the MC is in it or not.

It would be interesting to know if that is avoidable or not.

nuttycide

Jun 10, 2018
Game is okay, though it was just released so there is still more content to come. Though I kind of wish there was a replay mode or maybe able to do other things with the girls depending on how corrupted they are. Also maybe breaking up the animations might help a bit. Putting the sex animation itself on a loop allowing a click to go forward to say a faster animation then to the cumming animation probably would be a nice touch.

Also the special Bday surprise gets old after the first few days, maybe have it set to a random chance to pop up.

While I enjoy games with corruption, I will say that this game does a nice take on what happens if you take it to far. I only wish there was a way to keep track of it so you can still touch the edge but not have to save scum it the whole time.

Growliie

May 1, 2020
Stumbled upon this game looking for more phone interaction kind of games.

I really like the concept and I was hooked on the different storylines. I finished the step sister storyline first and I gotta say I'm impressed.

Keep up the good work.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, I don't know why I don't have this ignored yet, but I'm going to fix it right away.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...bad start. You cant change your name and have a "step" family...and claire managed almost instantly to jump on top of the most disgusting scenes i ever seen...so thx but no thx, after seeing this i'm done with the game.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hmm...bad start. You cant change your name and have a "step" family...and claire managed almost instantly to jump on top of the most disgusting scenes i ever seen...so thx but no thx, after seeing this i'm done with the game.
now I am curious. what was that scene? most disgusting is a tall order

Last edited: