• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Magic Phone [v0.1] [Daveosgames]

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Really different. A lot of scenes with no people in them made the developer seem to be lazy and the visual part of the novel kind of barren. And voice acting for the girls, I ended up turning my speakers off because it was annoying after a while. The main problem is that you read much faster than people speak so I ended up clicking to the next part long before she finished talking. Perhaps if there where more to the visual aspects of the game it wouldn't have been so drastic but as is was boring. Too many tropes to start off the story so I quit pretty fast. Not something I can get behind but it is innovative. The main reason I did not continue was the picture of the girl jerking off two guys at the same time. No tags to indicate what that was about and whether it is avoidable.