1.90 star(s) 11 Votes

RollsRoyce

Sep 23, 2017
Looks like the old save doesn't work anymore, they made a new registry entry which appears to have a different dataset and cannot be interchanged. Really don't want to play all the way through this crap again but here we go :HideThePain:

And looks like the potions are broken, can't select the difficulty. Doesn't surprise me that they didn't play test.
I've deleted all of my save data and restarted the game twice, it's flat out busted.
Ironically, I've completed Chapter 2 which is much easier to play than Chapter 1. I hope there's some fixes for Chapter 1 for sure.

Knightcvel

Jan 13, 2019
I can't leave the small corridor. I tried to click everywhere including the map and I don't have any clue about how to navigate beyond those arrows. They will take me to doors where the npcs won't even allow me to progress. I feel like this game is broken in its beggining or isn't user friendly.

Elric_ws

Dec 10, 2017
Does anyone also have the problem with a black screen instead of a background in the main menu and outside of cutscenes in conversations. I can navigate the cursor and go to other rooms, but I do it blindly and see nothing but a black screen.
Have the same problem, chapter 2 runs without that problem. Absolutely no clue why.

Vorsoth

May 14, 2021
How play ball?? I have problem in 14 level, my mouse is too slow to catch all balls. Esc trick dont work. Any advice??

Edit: in net i found another trick with window mode and win button, but it repair too and dont work

Last edited:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
for anyone wondering keep the rar file you download, use the gallery save to unlock gallery play the game, quit game.

extract the winrar file over the game files and gallery will work and be unlocked.

Reactions: rKnight
1.90 star(s) 11 Votes