Aug 28, 2021
--No cumshots
--No increase of speed
--Didn't get to fuck Mildred
--No different positions
+ Many more problems

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
Worlds longest fetch quest to find out about Panties ever. Plus the content wasnt even worth it.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
So much skill with renders and animations.... too bad the dev wasted it on this stupid clickyfest. I mean reallly, you have to use you mouse to scan over the entire image to find out where you can travel to another area. Nothing is labeled, nothing is highlighted... Just look at the second post in the thread. It's literally screenshots of where to hover you mouse to a location. Haha... Too bad, skills wasted.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

RollsRoyce

Sep 23, 2017
The Gallery Unlocker that was posted before doesn't work for me. Maybe it's outdated.
So I made my own.
Just replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll in the "(game dir)/Magic Pussy Chapter 1_Data/Managed" folder.

Alternative link: Mega
Thanks and looking forward for Chapter 2's save files too!

I noticed the regedit isn't working, any other solutions?

Last edited:

RollsRoyce

Sep 23, 2017
Can someone update the gallery unlocker? thank you!
Yes, looking for the latest fix because the others are unlikely to work at all.

On a second thought, I've completed Chapter 2 due to it being more optimized and easy to skip dialogues! Overall, a fun experience. Chapter 1 needs some text skip updates or etc.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MagicPussyChapter1-1.0Remastered
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Looks like the old save doesn't work anymore, they made a new registry entry which appears to have a different dataset and cannot be interchanged. Really don't want to play all the way through this crap again but here we go :HideThePain:

And looks like the potions are broken, can't select the difficulty. Doesn't surprise me that they didn't play test.
I've deleted all of my save data and restarted the game twice, it's flat out busted.

Last edited:

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Prick I started from scratch and I had no problem with the potions.

My problem here is that I finished the game, but I don't have all the content unlocked. And I don't seem to be able to interact more with the girls... Like for Maeve, I'm only missing the animation, she wants something to eat, but Cassandra's stuff does not reset.

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes