1.90 star(s) 11 Votes

fledglingscout

Nov 5, 2022
Character Guide

Central Courtyard Cluster
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Small Corridor Cluster

Living Room Cluster

Big Corridor Cluster
can i fuck professor kurdupel?

Reactions: FapNapSnap

Asdf Fdsa

May 20, 2018
Stuck on the buy a stabilizing crystal for Layla/Leila quest. I already bought it but can't click on her?

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
looks interesting but probably will wait fow few chapters to see what content will be added.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
For anybody, like me, who couldn't be bothered anymore after playing for half an hour*. Here are all the (sex)animations.

*Let me elaborate on that. I do enjoy the game, I mean the art is amazing and the game has nice animations. It's just, that after playing for a while nothing is happening. You get sent from one girl to another all the time and nothing happens (except for a few mini games). It just gets annoying.
Look at a game like Countess in Crimson. It also sends you back and forth all the time, but at least things happen there... right from the start.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Anyway to change the MC's name? I know how to do it in a Ren'Py game, but not Unity. Which files would I need to edit?

Also, is there a way to re-read if I skipped dialogue by accident? I don't see anyway to review chat history, nor is there a way to quick save or anything like that.
You don't edit Unity files. It is a compiled platform. You can only change the MC's name if the game supports it in some way.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I just had sex with Violet during a cutscene. She had her clothes on and it was blurry, ie. not warranting any kind of sex tag at all.
I was told it was "last day" but there seems to be more, which there fucking well should be since I still did not get to see ANY sex at fucking all. This is like trying to hook up with a fucking tease.

Reactions: Erik Marsx

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I AM TRYING TO... BUT I CANNOT FUCKING CLICK HER!!! (or anything/anybody else, for that matter)

1681090939158.png

EDIT:
OK. Someone, probably the developer, should have told us that WE CAN CLICK OTHER QUESTS TO ACTIVATE THEM..!

EDIT AGAIN:
Now I have TWO quests, I need to buy something in both BUT I CANNOT CLICK CASSIE!!!

EDIT 3:

OK, I give up. The graphics are excellent in this game, but honestly, SERIOUSLY, half of the tags are falsified.
There are no cumshots, no anal, no creampie.

And honestly, I would not call five animations (loops of around five seconds each) animations. This game is a fucking JOKE.

Also, quest guides are wrong most of the time you have to do something else than what they direct you to.

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 11 Votes