VN Others Completed Magic Slavery [Kexboy]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes
U

User_10739

Yeah me too, I wanna be Throdd Loddy! I'll pass on this which is a shame because I love the artwork.

qwe123123

Jun 8, 2017
It's a really strange game. Right at the beginning you play as 2 girls and for no apparent reason you're slaves to this kid whose name is spelled in all caps TRODD, and eventually you'll have to figure out how to get out of the slavery contract (or not, I guess). The dialogue is terrible and it feels like a Ren'py game except that you have to click on the characters that are on screen to advance the dialogue, and since there's 2 girls half the time you get told to talk to the other girl - not sure what's the point of this. The entire game also lasts 5 minutes. But the art is pretty good.

Reactions: Arcane666

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Anyone got a mega link for this game cause I don't trust the 3 they got up.
Doko is fine also it's a direct download so u won't be bothered by anything
nopy is mostly dead , but those links seem to work still also has ads
zippy is fine too but has ads and sometimes popups

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Doko is fine also it's a direct download so u won't be bothered by anything
nopy is mostly dead , but those links seem to work still also has ads
zippy is fine too but has ads and sometimes popups
Ads are a lie I got ad blocker

Draghough

May 26, 2017
@NemisXue well i gave a quick review on them also theres something fishy with the versions on this game

Version here : 0.17.67 Version on Patreon : 0.17.10
Also the probably latest ver is out for public on dev's itch io
Well no idea haven't tried the game yet

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
@NemisXue well i gave a quick review on them also theres something fishy with the versions on this game

Version here : 0.17.67 Version on Patreon : 0.17.10
Also the probably latest ver is out for public on dev's itch io
Well no idea haven't tried the game yet
That's what I was trying to figure out something ain't right

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Version here: 0.17.6-7 (2017-06-30)
Version on Patreon : 0.17.10 (2017-10-15)

P.S. Blame the dev - he is the one using different dates for versions ...

You can get it also from the official link (without the patreon extras):

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
The update has a few more scenes but he glossed over them really quickly... that's not a good sign.

And things were looking so promising...

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
alpha 0.2.0 is available now. You can get it on the link gue5t posted up above.
Is it really 0.2a? (have the producer forgoten to change the number?) When you try to start the Game it says it is Version 0.17.10.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
This dev has a weird way of versoning XD the itch.io says it's 2.0 and also it's patreon post

Also leaving this here for anyone interested

10/29/2017 - $10 or more access
10/31/2017 - $5 or more access
11/2/2017 - $3 or more access
11/4/2017 - $1 or more access

Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
Well, playing a game from slave perspective is a nice twist, but the execution is rather poor. Maybe if you could choose which girl you are playing as (like in a few older adventure games), making it visible for player and if there were differences when using an object depending on that? This could also lead to branching story in a nice way. Also, it seems a bit short and linear, but it might be just that early in development ( I still remember early versions of, for eg. "adventure high", it's much bigger now and still in development).
Point and click system has advantages by "hiding"choices from player, but there are none here (or really well hidden), making it an annoyance, rather than feature.
My speakers are broken, so no opinion on music.
Art is good enough to pass as professional (barly, but still FAR better than most Pathreon-level artists).
Overall, good idea, poor execution, but nothing that can't be ironed out in later ver.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
It seems like he broke save/reload...

In any event, is there a way to skip straight to the new stuff in a new version so I don't have to play through everything over and over?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes