Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.5] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
I’m working on filling the gallery, but yeesh, it gets difficult when you’re severely outranged and get repeatedly stun locked by being knocked down.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Apparently there's a version 2.3 to fairy heart...

also, fairy flower has it's first demo build of 0.1

Nov 4, 2018
Apparently there's a version 2.3 to fairy heart...

also, fairy flower has it's first demo build of 0.1
2.3 contains H animation corrections, probably to match the release version.

Fairy flower demo build is a bit buggy-- H animation doesn't unlock, player character's sprite disappearing, etc.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
2.3 contains H animation corrections, probably to match the release version.

Fairy flower demo build is a bit buggy-- H animation doesn't unlock, player character's sprite disappearing, etc.

Actually, if you lose to enemies on the first stage in fairy flower, you unlock the scenes. I only had to lose twice, once with clothes and once w/o

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
mmm whats the different the Magical Angel Fairy 2.1 and final ver. ? .... i view same (appart to the censored)

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
mmm whats the different the Magical Angel Fairy 2.1 and final ver. ? .... i view same (appart to the censored)
A lot of bug fixes and an addition of the ending in the final version.
EDIT: And some sprite adjustments on the H-scenes.

Reactions: Smaild

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
A new addition to Magical Angel Fairy Heart in a future update.

Beside some memory optimization and and a few bug fixes, there is a new sprite animation when Fairy Heart reaches 0 HP.

Expect a boss in the next Fairy Flower update, considering no one still made a Fairy Flower thread.

Reactions: kotori96

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
A new addition to Magical Angel Fairy Heart in a future update.

Beside some memory optimization and and a few bug fixes, there is a new sprite animation when Fairy Heart reaches 0 HP.

Expect a boss in the next Fairy Flower update, considering no one still made a Fairy Flower thread.

Why didn't the memory optimization happen before? If i play this on anything but the gaming laptop I have, it'll take a long time to load... if at all...

Lower end comps shouldn't have to struggle so much for something to load

sazero

Nov 1, 2019
Problem in new version.
In stage 3, there is no more soldier but students. That mean, without solider, only students cannot remove heroine's cloth, and then a CG cannot be unlocked. Is there anyway to solve it? Or it is a bug?

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
Problem in new version.
In stage 3, there is no more soldier but students. That mean, without solider, only students cannot remove heroine's cloth, and then a CG cannot be unlocked. Is there anyway to solve it? Or it is a bug?
In stage 3 boss, you can have the boss beat you to death and be lucky that any of the students rapes you. Or in the stage after that which is stage 4, there are succubus in the stage where it can only deal damage to you by slapping you or choke you in you are down. There are students in that stage as well.

It doesn't matter which male student will rape you upon death as long as you are undressed. You will get the CG from all of them.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes