Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.5] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Fakuretsu

May 12, 2020
I wonder how to make those kind of reviews, this game has some very lovable graphics, I made an small review in a recently created Blogger, it also has the 100% savegame made by me, you can easily watch the Stages animations if you have Game Maker Engine, but with the save you can see them inside the game with the framerate that the dev wanted.

I read in here that the dev have other 4 games? Wow, I tought it only had two, it even says that older are better, I wonder if is true.

Jun 27, 2017
I wonder how to make those kind of reviews, this game has some very lovable graphics, I made an small review in a recently created Blogger, it also has the 100% savegame made by me, you can easily watch the Stages animations if you have Game Maker Engine, but with the save you can see them inside the game with the framerate that the dev wanted.

I read in here that the dev have other 4 games? Wow, I tought it only had two, it even says that older are better, I wonder if is true.
Umai Neko Dev creates the other masterpiece like Fighting Girl Mei etc

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
Does anyone know exactly what the requirements are to unlock an animation in the "Extra" library?

Corona-chan

Mar 22, 2020
You must get K.O'ed - for the clothed scene, the specific monster must fuck you to 0 health, otherwise, it must take you while your health was reduced to 0.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes