Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.5] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

CharlesYU85

Jul 9, 2017
Is it just me, or are her boobs getting bigger? O_O
Yeah, they are bigger in that pic...he just couldn't resist, could he?
Also, is it just me but is he updating Fairy Flower game over CG really slowly? He used to update Fairy Heart CG at least every 2 updates and we're up to the 5th enemy already.

Ugh, I'm probably being impatient b/c I think Fairy Flower is probably the most attractive of his girls so far.

Nov 4, 2018
I tried an experiment on Fairy Heart v2.4: on a fresh copy of the game (no save data), I tried to see how far I can progress by upgrading only the Strength stat. By stage 6, the difficulty climbs steeply: besides the increased attack damage, the lumbering monster outranges her melee attack, while the running one tends to chase her down and prevent any form of "breathing space". Finally, both their attacks do damage even while she's down, and reset the knockdown timer every time, making recovery difficult.

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
this v0.6 OP is v2.1?
No the OP is for Magical angel fairy heart (now complete), and the 0.6 here is for magical angel fairy flower, which from what I know doesn't have a separate thread yet so is being discussed here (both by Umai Neko, and the two games seem to be related too).

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Well, the animations looks nice but i hate those kind of "You need to die if you want to see some action" type of games.

I would appreciate if someone can share a save that unlocks the gallery.

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
yeah as the pp said, kinda lame to me that i have to die, perhaps the content get unlocked when u reach the end of the build and u dont need to lose anytime there could be a scene?

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
Is Fairy Heart 2.4 the definitive last version?...I think the game could still be polished a lot...but either way is a good game, easy too...

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes