Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.5] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Kurgan83

Mar 7, 2018
Hello, thanks for the games, but playing Fairy Flower v0.8 when loading the new CG scene after defeat (act 3 monsters) game crash and give this error (so I cannot have this CG saved into gallery :( ) :

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Alarm Event for alarm 0
for object obj_hcg_loading:

Variable obj_hcg_loading.room_hcg05(100071, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_hcg_loading_Alarm_0

There's a way to prevent this?
Thanks

sazero

Nov 1, 2019
Hello, thanks for the games, but playing Fairy Flower v0.8 when loading the new CG scene after defeat (act 3 monsters) game crash and give this error (so I cannot have this CG saved into gallery :( ) :

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Alarm Event for alarm 0
for object obj_hcg_loading:

Variable obj_hcg_loading.room_hcg05(100071, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_hcg_loading_Alarm_0

There's a way to prevent this?
Thanks
Same problem. It seems that trial version game problem. For any reason, there could be many similar problem like this in trial version, but it could be fixed when next version is released.

Winnl-B

Sep 18, 2017
Does anyone know how to delete all saved cg and sprites? I was trying to delete all cg in the 'Fighting Girl Sakura-R' but I have no idea how to delete all process.

jocklen

Feb 17, 2018
In the month of December, Fighting Girl Sakura-R will update it says it in the update on its official page

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
Does anyone know how to delete all saved cg and sprites? I was trying to delete all cg in the 'Fighting Girl Sakura-R' but I have no idea how to delete all process.

First you have to go to your settings from your Local Disk, then you go Users and look for your account, then you have to go to View in the upper left side of the document and go to "Hidden elements" and click. Then you'll be able to see the Appdata folder and from there go to Local and look for Magical Angel Fairy Heart and delete it.

Reactions: Winnl-B
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes