Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.5] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yes, i know how to get CG, but i didn't get some extras scene , how can i get it ..
For each scene there is a clothed and an unclothed variant, so she has to get fucked with clothes on and then with clothes off for each enemy to unlock all variations. There are also some where she has to get fucked by multiple enemies at the same time; I haven't unlocked all the scenes so I can't provide a list but it should be easy to tell by the number of buttons for each enemy.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Is this game even done? Only H-Games shows more images than what is shown here.
No. This dev has at least 3 other complete games though, one of which might not be on this site. The used to go by Curecure82 if you want to look for them. I think a complete game that isn't here is Fighting Girl Mei.

Reactions: hardcoreps89

nanidefak

Jan 24, 2021
what's the difference between 1.5 and 1.6 - 1.7? cause i dont see any difference, no new gallery and stage :/

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
what's the difference between 1.5 and 1.6 - 1.7? cause i dont see any difference, no new gallery and stage :/
1.6 seems to have added 2 more enemy animations (but not game over scenes)...

as for 1.7? I have no clue either. might have just been a bug fix.

nanidefak

Jan 24, 2021
1.6 seems to have added 2 more enemy animations (but not game over scenes)...

as for 1.7? I have no clue either. might have just been a bug fix.
waits what, i didnt see that can you like screensot or something? cause i have checked but nothing new, but if you dont want to that's okay

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes