Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.5] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

erhachan

Sep 11, 2020
If I recall correctly his ci-en post said something along the lines of that he'll start working on Fighting Girl Yuri in the next year. So I don't think it will hinder progress as of now.
It won't hinder progress at all because UMAI NEKO is most likely a several person team. The people/person who make the animations and models are most likely rushing ahead because the coders and stage designers are bumming around.

Destrica

Dec 21, 2019
That girl looks fucking cute tho
I say to hell with the princess and give us Yumi RIGHT NOW! Who's with me??
XDDD
I'd rather not have development of Princess stall to a crawl, but... I can certainly see where you're coming from. She is pretty cute.

One thing I'm noticing though, if it's 'Fighting Girl' Yuri, does that mean that they're returning to the gameplay style of Mei/Sakura?

Reactions: derakino999

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
This is nothing new, though. He always introduces new heroines before his previous games are finished. Fairy Princess is supposed to be finished this year anyway.
Also, Umai Neko is not a one-guy-studio - there are more people working on those games and all art is outsourced to different artist (unless they hired somebody them since Fairy Princess has consistent art style unlike their previous games).

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
This is nothing new, though. He always introduces new heroines before his previous games are finished. Fairy Princess is supposed to be finished this year anyway.
Also, Umai Neko is not a one-guy-studio - there are more people working on those games and all art is outsourced to different artist (unless they hired somebody them since Fairy Princess has consistent art style unlike their previous games).
yeah but that look like something Marvel is doing so my only worries is overwork

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I'd rather not have development of Princess stall to a crawl, but... I can certainly see where you're coming from. She is pretty cute.

One thing I'm noticing though, if it's 'Fighting Girl' Yuri, does that mean that they're returning to the gameplay style of Mei/Sakura?
I fucking wish!

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
In my opinion the UMAI NEKO games should work like this:
Magical princess will be they last game and instead of creating more and more games they should just add things over the time.
New girls will be added with they own power and move-set, they will be unlocked via buying or completing a challenge.
Enemies will have level so if you play and complete a specific stage, the enemies on that stage will level up and be stronger.
No level or skill level max so in theory you could play forever if you wanted.
Of course that not going to happen but could be very cool.

• Thinking Face

dark139

Jul 31, 2022
i know how to extract the file from data.win(for cg its script files) but i got no idea how to make those into a video,, its a lot of work ,, im lazy so i'll just wait for updates :Kappa:
ask shyly, how to exact file from data.win,exactdata only get png and voice file,but l know there must has Jason file and Atlas file, if get those files,l can use skeleton viewer or cracked spine pro to edit gif or movie byself(hope spine version lower than 3.7or at 3.8)

maybe at that time don't need see some annoyed message.

thx

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
ask shyly, how to exact file from data.win,exactdata only get png and voice file,but l know there must has Jason file and Atlas file, if get those files,l can use skeleton viewer or cracked spine pro to edit gif or movie byself(hope spine version lower than 3.7or at 3.8)

maybe at that time don't need see some annoyed message.

thx
there's actually no need to do this... cheat engine is enough to fight upcoming monsters and see their h-scene,, v003 had stage 2 added but there were files of stage 2 boss and stage 3 boss in it,,, now v004 has stage 2 boss added so probably there r files of stage 4 in it,,, just gonna wait for someone to upload that version

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
You guys think fairy Princess is the final game of the magical Fairy universe?And Fighting girl Yuri is the third girl in the same universe with Fighting girl mei and Sakura?

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
You guys think fairy Princess is the final game of the magical Fairy universe?And Fighting girl Yuri is the third girl in the same universe with Fighting girl mei and Sakura?
who said it's the last one? to whom r u talking? stop smoking pot and hallucinating stuff:KEK:

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
Is it the final game in the Fairy Strikers series? Don't know.
Is it the third girl in the same universe as Mei and Sakura? Yes.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes