RPGM - Abandoned - Magical Camp [v0.5 Final Bugfix 6] [HLF]

1. 5.00 star(s)

AlexandriaW

Excellent and engaging story and great characters. Fun concept all around. Really enjoyed all the transformations and character interactions. I can't wait for more content in the future or another game from the creator with a similar concept.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Adjuvistic

If you like slow transformations, with a lot of story and plenty of diverging paths, this game is for your. Came for the sexy stuff, stayed for the story.
    Not complete yet, but already very long and super promising.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

LenioTG

It took me almost 10 hours to explore it all, and most of that time was pleasant.
    You get teleported into a Magical Camp, where only women are allowed, and you can't get caught, because the director has a horrible relationship with men, and she usually transforms them into frogs.
    So, if one day you'd like to come back home, for now, you have to be disguised as a woman.
    The fact is, that whole universe is committed to transforming you, piece by piece.
    There are not many graphics, so many transformations are mentioned in the text, but in a well-done way, spread across the whole story, that's not over yet.
    There are both physical (up to basically completely female) and mental transformation.
    If you intend to play it, consider that you can't just skip dialogues, because there are many puzzles and you need those instructions to go on (the Q shortcut allows you to read previous dialogues). But, if you want to skip, you can do that with the CTRL shortcut. You can also run, holding SHIFT. To play it fullscreen, you need to right-click the window bar and select it. And don't forget to choose the easy mode (it's already hard), and to turn off standard mobs into the dungeons (only doable now with the debug switch, that will be removed): they don't give you anything else than money you don't need, but they require a lot of time.
    That's because, in general, the fights pokemon-style fill a long part of the gameplay. They can actually be nice, because they're well-thought if you like them, but I'm very happy I skipped the usual mobs.
    You'll probably need the wiki to figure out many things. DO NOT fight the bosses before saving the characters, otherwise you could miss some important parts of the story. And save often, because there are many bad endings, and you'd have to restart all over if you had not saved before.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Paarl

After 8 hours of play, I can't say that the game is wrong, but it's not good either (for me), the story starts very well, I get hooked on the start but then they "force" you to become a futa to advance in the history and personally is what I do not like, there are very few scenes (at least as I played it, I only had a scene with Alice and Veronica) and by the way, and the story they put with veronica was what I I finish taking out of the game, they marked a "Darling in the Franxx"I would give it a 3.5 but hey, that's my opinion, if you like the futa, this game will seem like 5
  5. 4.00 star(s)

RayAsher

Rating: 4.5/5.0
    I have played through this gem of a gem for quite a while and have found it to be one of those more unique games out there.

Pros:
    1. Story wise it is fleshed out and has a logical explanation to the progression of events , there is even lore present and various hidden routes and secrets to your play through.
    2. There is no fixed path to play on, you can embrace the gameplay mechanics or go against any changes made to your charterer as time progresses based on your choices.
    3. The writing is impressively infused with lots of humor and distinct realism. So don't expect any boring lines of dialogue.
    4. The soundtrack although generic is indeed well placed and matches various scenarios you face.
    5. The Main Menu even has changing CG based on which part of the story you have reached which was a small but cool detail.

Cons:
    1. Art is good at best although its not bad at all. The effort is seen for sure.
    2. There is no standing pic present or the variations related to it. ( The only reason i'm including this is so that this project has a chance of having an ultimate finished product as i see an amazing potential in it.

End notes: Give it a try , its worth a play, although you must have a bit of patience.

ENJOY