Ren'Py - Abandoned - Magical Family: Laboratory [v0.35] [LMDC]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Doubleaught

Good start we can get the feel and vibe that you are aiming for all in this short demo. Definitely looking forward to where this story goes. I will be back after a few more updates. Thanks for sharing!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

pogpotato0

Not much so far which is fine for an initial release. The premise is interesting and I hope this game gets many speedy updates because I'm excited to see more.
    Lots of potential I hope gets realized.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

GutZ1983

Pretty bare but generally looks good for first release. Good luck to the developer, looking forward to how to see more come out. I really like the layout and feel to the game. Very clean layout and interface. If the animations are done well this could potentially compete with other top level games.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Hellowist

Since there are no other reviews at the time, I'll do it.

Sadly, this was so short that there is barely anything to comment on. I understand this is meant to be a demo, but I'm not exaggerating by any means when I say that I spent more time downloading the 200 MB file than playing the game.

There is literally roughly 30 seconds of playtime in this demo. No h-scenes, barely any dialogue, not even the slightest nudity. The available content isn't nearly enough to entice the player to try the first actual release which seems to be already paywalled.

If there was anything good to say, I guess the renders are good, but even that is a stretch since there are very few that you can actually see without blindly paying into the author's patreon.