RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

normguy154

Feb 25, 2019
Two questions, how do you check and raise hypnosis stage, just by being hypnotized in battle and at the open mall seminar?

Second, is there a way to get her to stop masturbating every two seconds, stopping me in my tracks, usually next to an enemy I want to avoid?
During the school quest you can purposely fail to destroy the strange devices. If you have unlocked the corruption door in the Ars Memoria, there is a crafting engram to make an item for the home that increases hypnosis.

No, there isn't really a way to stop the masturbating. You can constantly use lower arousal items but you acquired some sex titles that cause the masturbating.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
During the school quest you can purposely fail to destroy the strange devices. If you have unlocked the corruption door in the Ars Memoria, there is a crafting engram to make an item for the home that increases hypnosis.

No, there isn't really a way to stop the masturbating. You can constantly use lower arousal items but you acquired some sex titles that cause the masturbating.
I'll look at my crafting list. The save I'm on is post-game, so going into the school quest isn't really much of an option. My goal here is to open up the hypnosis options in the school, which this save apparently did not have unlocked. Unfortunate with the masturbating, guess I just need to start planning my play sessions around having the 20 minutes it takes to get through five minutes of walking because she stops so often.

EDIT: I failed to notice the box in my room, that's why I couldn't use it on my items list, because it was a room item.

Last edited:
Reactions: normguy154

Roan1007

May 11, 2022
I'll look at my crafting list. The save I'm on is post-game, so going into the school quest isn't really much of an option. My goal here is to open up the hypnosis options in the school, which this save apparently did not have unlocked. Unfortunate with the masturbating, guess I just need to start planning my play sessions around having the 20 minutes it takes to get through five minutes of walking because she stops so often.

EDIT: I failed to notice the box in my room, that's why I couldn't use it on my items list, because it was a room item.
i didn't get what you mean but, maybe school event which unlocked after you lost to the principal boss, and go to men bathroom in 3rd floor?

Roan1007

May 11, 2022
Anyone knows how to use the familliar? cant seem to summon it....
familliar? you can buy(exchange with gold coin) familliar with the girl at station. here's the list you can buy, crab, shark, succubus, and a cat. if i got it right you need succubus for your mission.

Reactions: jcolegod

jcolegod

Dec 28, 2022
familliar? you can buy(exchange with gold coin) familliar with the girl at station. here's the list you can buy, crab, shark, succubus, and a cat. if i got it right you need succubus for your mission.
No I meant how to use them? , Do they automatically activate once you buy one of them ? Or You need to something else, Cuz I already bought the shark and nothings happens..

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
No I meant how to use them? , Do they automatically activate once you buy one of them ? Or You need to something else, Cuz I already bought the shark and nothings happens..
They should just appear at your house once you buy them, where you can talk to them to use their effects. The shark appears in the bathroom, as it needs water.

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
Been stuck in this position for ages on the mod version, halp I cant hold the stuff or press it to escape cause it degrades

bigbro1

Aug 8, 2021
why does my character not have her underwear when i take off her clothes? in my other saves, she has underwear.

Nov 4, 2018
why does my character not have her underwear when i take off her clothes? in my other saves, she has underwear.
After exposing herself a number of times, her shame resistance increases to the point that an "exhibitionist" (or similar) status is unlocked, allowing the removal of underwear.