RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

destiny0183

Jan 9, 2019

it's the game with the mod and already in english, uploaded by a member named philia from another thread
edit: if u ever get stuck in combat rape press q or maybe adjacent key to give up, because enemy will probably put blindfold and mouth gag on you which makes you miss and silence you so you cant defeat any enemies, and afaik you need to defeat enemies to put them off, i learned this the hard way
Can you share save please

WeirdManThing

Apr 30, 2022
1457.png

Hi there. I stumbled upon this image while browsing through the galleries, but I could not find the exact scene/events which could lead to this image.

Can I know which scene/event will trigger this image?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: odynson

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
View attachment 2461103

Hi there. I stumbled upon this image while browsing through the galleries, but I could not find the exact scene/events which could lead to this image.

Can I know which scene/event will trigger this image?

Thanks in advance.
You most definitely have seen it (unless you decided to never lose in the game, which would be weird if you are asking that question). It's just that the guy is covering her so you might have not realized that it's this image. It's in those defeat scenes where you have to wait for rescue.

Reactions: WeirdManThing

WeirdManThing

Apr 30, 2022
You most definitely have seen it (unless you decided to never lose in the game, which would be weird if you are asking that question). It's just that the guy is covering her so you might have not realized that it's this image. It's in those defeat scenes where you have to wait for rescue.
Thanks for the reply.

iirc the defeat scenes usually involve Amane in her transformed attire.

But the thumbnail in my post above shows Amane not in her transformed attire.

I tried purposely getting defeated and wait for the rescue, but all I get is the scene with Amane in her transformed attire.

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
Can't even see the screen properly:confused:
anything dev odynson

Umm, you seem to be majorly confused. First, this isn't the dev, this is just some random user that uploaded a translation request. Second, there is no situation where you wouldn't be able to progress in the original game so i'm guessing that you just took the link provided on the previous page without even reading anything. This link is the modded game which is significantly more engaging/harder so if you aren't here for the gameplay (and i'm guessing you're not judging by those 2 comments) then you should play the original game.

Reactions: The_Førsãkëñ
Aug 2, 2022
Umm, you seem to be majorly confused. First, this isn't the dev, this is just some random user that uploaded a translation request. Second, there is no situation where you wouldn't be able to progress in the original game so i'm guessing that you just took the link provided on the previous page without even reading anything. This link is the modded game which is significantly more engaging/harder so if you aren't here for the gameplay (and i'm guessing you're not judging by those 2 comments) then you should play the original game.
i've once completed the android ver. and now i'm playing this mod and then i found that mod in search of money mod instead
and eventually i got blindfolded and after my two posts above i found the key eventually and forgot to delete those post

BSHarou

Sep 6, 2022
Hey, I have got this belt of used condoms on me and can't figure out how to turn it off. It is neither equipment or a status effect. My assumption is it might eb a result of some title or something? Can it be removed/hidden?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Hey, I have got this belt of used condoms on me and can't figure out how to turn it off. It is neither equipment or a status effect. My assumption is it might be a result of some title or something? Can it be removed/hidden?
It might help people help you if you actually showed your equipment and status, rather than assuming they are irrelevant. Also, are you using any mods?

BSHarou

Sep 6, 2022
It might help people help you if you actually showed your equipment and status, rather than assuming they are irrelevant. Also, are you using any mods?
I have cleared most of the statuses and unequipped most clothing (screenshots attached). In terms mods I have have the "Mod v39.02 by 呆毛阿卜 ★ ENG Port by T4ke。1"

Aug 2, 2022
I have cleared most of the statuses and unequipped most clothing (screenshots attached). In terms mods I have have the "Mod v39.02 by 呆毛阿卜 ★ ENG Port by T4ke。1"
Have you equipped condoms from the inventory
just like we use contraceptive and other stuff?
it might be due to that

Aug 2, 2022
And I'd also know about that mod too.....
can you share the link to the page as well?

Aug 2, 2022
Mod better or ia the newer added content good?
Well, mod makes thigs quite interesting as she can get fucked to the "infinity and beyond":WaitWhat: after she gets caught in the battle,some special equips, hopeless defeats, a minor change in UI (I might have missed things).
And for "ia" , I don't get what are you trying to say:WaitWhat:

Naga2631

Jun 2, 2018
Well, mod makes thigs quite interesting as she can get fucked to the "infinity and beyond":WaitWhat: after she gets caught in the battle,some special equips, hopeless defeats, a minor change in UI (I might have missed things).
And for "ia" , I don't get what are you trying to say:WaitWhat:
I don't remember what exactly "ia" i mistyped is either lol but i wanted to know if the newer added content was any good as I recall the mod only works with 1.04 or something.

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
I don't remember what exactly "ia" i mistyped is either lol but i wanted to know if the newer added content was any good as I recall the mod only works with 1.04 or something.
I don't know where you got that info from but that's not it. The game wasn't ever updated after the release of the mod. Maybe you got it confused with the EN updates of the mod?