RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

Aug 2, 2022
I don't know where you got that info from but that's not it. The game wasn't ever updated after the release of the mod. Maybe you got it confused with the EN updates of the mod?
Well to my knowledge the [CN-mod] is the original game's 1.05 version. :unsure:

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021

it's the game with the mod and already in english, uploaded by a member named philia from another thread
edit: if u ever get stuck in combat rape press q or maybe adjacent key to give up, because enemy will probably put blindfold and mouth gag on you which makes you miss and silence you so you cant defeat any enemies, and afaik you need to defeat enemies to put them off, i learned this the hard way
this should be post on the game thread or have it own thread, i tried an hour of this one and alr found it much more interesting than the vanilla game

Reactions: Netan3 and fraazx

Naga2631

Jun 2, 2018
Yeah I read that too and the current version is like 1.21 or something and other than bug fixes there was new content added atleast twice but i dont know if that content is better or the mod.

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
Yeah I read that too and the current version is like 1.21 or something and other than bug fixes there was new content added atleast twice but i dont know if that content is better or the mod.
Guys, please, i'm not here to make shit up by sharing info that was revealed to me in a dream. There was no official content added after the release of this mod. The last update was in 2021. The version difference is because the official CN translation has a different version number.

If you don't believe me then go research it yourself instead of disagreeing with me when all you have are assumptions.

Reactions: The_Førsãkëñ

normguy154

Feb 25, 2019
Does anyone know in the CN Mod, the equipable emgram cap is 10? Everytime I get a level up for more engram slots, I will get 11 slots. Then on next level up for more engram slots, I have 10 slots.

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 2874481 does anyone know how to take off the blind fold and the outfit?
normguy154 answered you already, but i might suggest also in order to be able to keep everything afterwards (you need to unlock them with the keys9 you can either sneak attack or KILL also them, which is doable only with the blackboard eraser (which i guess it is found in the classroom but i might be wrong), save often and with some luck u are able to get free of everything.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
does anyone have bug fix patch of mouth levels like in the main thread but for this CN mod?
i can't contact the one who did it either

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018

mirrors

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also there is a full safe with an open gallery and new items mod.

Last edited:

normguy154

Feb 25, 2019
(Eng)
The BAK folder contains previous English and Chinese versions of the mod. In the game built in plugin cheats (1 on the keyboard and mouse navigation by arrows or numbers). Also there is a full safe with an open gallery and new items mod.

Thank you, you are awesome

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Two questions, how do you check and raise hypnosis stage, just by being hypnotized in battle and at the open mall seminar?

Second, is there a way to get her to stop masturbating every two seconds, stopping me in my tracks, usually next to an enemy I want to avoid?