RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
ok thanks for that, but next question how do you do the underground academy, i get to the end and you just run endlessly
This question has also been asked/answered like a hundred times.
Get the skill that allows you to see secret passages. There's a passage about halfway down the infinite corridor, on the bottom.

Reactions: CaptainProton23

s233937

Feb 21, 2021
please tell me how to download the patch for Magical Girl Celesphonia
the fact is that I have a license (steam) and to unlock the scenes (you know which ones) you need to download the patch from the Kagura games website, but there you will have to undergo additional registration in addition to the main registration (login password). that's what's bothering me.
so how do I download the patch? Снимок экрана 2022-09-01 215232.png

Reactions: Model101

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
Take a look at the , it has all materials listed
No it doesn't. I looked for "black sludge" and "mutated glass" for the special glasses for the train molester quest, and I couldn't find it there. Somehow I found the glass when doing the doppleganger quest in downtown, but still no luck with the sludge.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
No it doesn't. I looked for "black sludge" and "mutated glass" for the special glasses for the train molester quest, and I couldn't find it there. Somehow I found the glass when doing the doppleganger quest in downtown, but still no luck with the sludge.
It does tho.
> 264 Black Sludge 4x in Factory Ruins. 2x in Secret Club.

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
It does tho.
> 264 Black Sludge 4x in Factory Ruins. 2x in Secret Club.
Huh, haven't thought of checking the other pages before, I only checked the Monster drops.

By the way, is there any event related to the Pool at school other than swimming? Seems like a wasted opportunity if there is none.

• Sad
Reactions: bazelgeuse

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Huh, haven't thought of checking the other pages before, I only checked the Monster drops.

By the way, is there any event related to the Pool at school other than swimming? Seems like a wasted opportunity if there is none.
There is an event with swim club members, the pool isnt directly involved though.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
How do you get that event? Does it need some special preparations? Or have I missed it already by being 100 Hypnotized?
Iirc you need to have bad school reputation and maybe some exposure experience? Im not 100% sure. At some point there will be a guy standing around on the first floor of school with an event, and a followup event of that involves the swim club.
If you do the school teachers events and stop visiting classes you should get it eventually.

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
Iirc you need to have bad school reputation and maybe some exposure experience? Im not 100% sure. At some point there will be a guy standing around on the first floor of school with an event, and a followup event of that involves the swim club.
If you do the school teachers events and stop visiting classes you should get it eventually.
Okay, thanks for the tip. By the way, are the Hypnosis events only:
- Cult Hypnosis (join the Cult)
- Art class
- Gym Class
- Lunch?

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Okay, thanks for the tip. By the way, are the Hypnosis events only:
- Cult Hypnosis (join the Cult)
- Art class
- Gym Class
- Lunch?
Yep, I think thats it. To be sure you can check out the recollection room after buying the hint item from Memoria, it should give you some clues if there is anything else.

anarchia

Jun 26, 2018
Anyone know where to get a shadow ring? need it to craft an assassin ring to craft a transparing according to truemechasonic's guide ... but can't find it anywhere. v1.07

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
I'm looking for the Chinese 1.05 Uncensored version of the game, to use with (ULMF). If anyone has it on steam you might be able to access it. Anyone know where else I could get it?

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
I'm looking for the Chinese 1.05 Uncensored version of the game, to use with (ULMF). If anyone has it on steam you might be able to access it. Anyone know where else I could get it?

it's the game with the mod and already in english, uploaded by a member named philia from another thread
edit: if u ever get stuck in combat rape press q or maybe adjacent key to give up, because enemy will probably put blindfold and mouth gag on you which makes you miss and silence you so you cant defeat any enemies, and afaik you need to defeat enemies to put them off, i learned this the hard way

Last edited:

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018

it's the game with the mod and already in english, uploaded by a member named philia from another thread
edit: if u ever get stuck in combat rape press q or maybe adjacent key to give up, because enemy will probably put blindfold and mouth gag on you which makes you miss and silence you so you cant defeat any enemies, and afaik you need to defeat enemies to put them off, i learned this the hard way
Thank you

Xeline

Feb 3, 2023
please tell me how to download the patch for Magical Girl Celesphonia
the fact is that I have a license (steam) and to unlock the scenes (you know which ones) you need to download the patch from the Kagura games website, but there you will have to undergo additional registration in addition to the main registration (login password). that's what's bothering me.
so how do I download the patch? View attachment 2019119
I know this is late, but you don't have to add it to your cart!

Just go down to descripton, tab out to patch, and find a mirror link!